For the benefit of maximum number of people of the state through self-employment scheme, self-employment scheme has been placed in two different categories. First is the industry sector, in this The applicant can avail up to Rs. 25 lakh in the form of a loan.. The service sector is placed in the second category. Add applicant 10 lakh rupees Financial assistance up to Rs. Apart from this, 25 percent of the total cost of the project in both the areas will be given as man subsidiaries.However in the industry It will not be more than 6 lakh 25 thousand, it will not be more than 2 lakh 50 thousand rupees in forest services sector.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana
You must be aware that Uttar Pradesh is the largest state in the country, it also has more than the rest of the states.) In such a situation unemployment can increase very fast here. This scheme has been started in order to curb unemployment in the state completely and educated people can do business of their own.]The main objective of this scheme is to eliminate unemployment from the state completely. Also, more and more employment opportunities have to be created in the state. Due to which the progress of UP and any class of people should not have to flee in search of work.
Benefits of MUKHYAMANTRI YUVA SWAROZGAR YOJANA
- This scheme is for every person of the state, that is, anyone can apply for the scheme.
- Through the Swarozgar Yojana, the residents will get an opportunity to generate their own business.
- Up to a maximum of 25 lakh loans can be availed through the scheme at very easy terms and low interest.
- In the Chief Minister’s Self-Employment Scheme, 21 percent of the youth of suitable nature / tribe will get reservation.
- Both men and women can apply under the scheme.
Eligibility and conditions for youth self-employment scheme
- Only residents of Uttar Pradesh will get the benefit of the scheme, that is, it will be mandatory for the applicant to be originally from Uttar Pradesh.
- The minimum age of the applicant has been kept at 18 years, while the maximum age has been fixed at 40 years.
- There should not be any kind of loan already on the person applying in the scheme.
- Applicants are not availing any other scheme, only then the benefit of this scheme will be available.
- It is mandatory to have a bank account for application in the scheme.
- If the applicant has been declared a defaulter by any bank or institution, he will not get the benefit of the scheme.
- Applicants must have at least 10 V pass.
Documents required for MUKHYAMANTRI YUVA SWAROJGAR YOJANA application
- Aadhar Card
- Resident certificate
- Educational qualification certificate
- caste certificate
- Age certificate
- pan card
- Ration card
- mobile number
- identity card
- Pass size photo
MUKHYAMANTRI YUVA SWAROJGAR Yojana Online Registration Form
- Any resident of Raj who wants to apply in this scheme, first of all must visit the official site associated with this scheme. Which means http://www.diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in/
- After clicking on the list, the home page of the site will open in front of you, here you will see the option of Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana. You have to click on this option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you
- Now you will have a form on your screen and thus your registration will be done. The application form has to be filled, and the first option is to choose the Chief Minister Self-Employment Scheme.
- Now fill the form and submit it. After this, you will have an email and the rest of the process will be given to you.