Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Has been started by the Chief Minister of the state Yogi Aditya Nath ji to reduce the problem of unemployment of the state and make the youth of the state stand on their feet. Under this scheme, the State Government will provide financial assistance up to Rs 25 lakh to provide self-employment to unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh (State government provided financial assistance up to Rs 25 lakh for providing self-employment to unemployed youth.) Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2021 Under the scheme, the eligible unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh will be provided with low interest rate loan facility.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2021
Only educated unemployed youth of the state will be considered eligible under this scheme. Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2021 Under this, financial assistance of Rs 25 lakh will be provided for the industry sector and financial assistance of Rs 10 lakh will be provided for the service sector. In addition to this, Margin Money Subsidy will also be given 25% of the total amount of project cost by the government. A margin money of Rs 6.25 lakh will be provided for the industry sector and Rs 2.50 lakh for the service sector. Today, through this article we will show you Uttar Pradesh Youth Self-Employment Scheme 2021 All information related to the application process, eligibility, documents etc. are going to be provided.
Uttar Pradesh Employment Fair
Uttar Pradesh Objective of Youth Self Employment Scheme 2021
As you know, there are many youths in the state who are unemployed even after being educated and they are unable to start their own employment due to being financially weak. So the government of Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Has started To provide financial assistance to unemployed youth of the state for employment through this scheme. this Uttar Pradesh Youth Self-Employment Scheme 2021 Reducing the problem of unemployment through Through this scheme, the people of the state could start their own employment. To make the unemployed youth of UP self-reliant and empowered through this scheme.
Chief Minister Yuva Swarozgar Yojana December update
As you all know Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana The Uttar Pradesh government started to promote self-employment. A loan will be provided by the government to establish self-employment under this scheme. To avail the loan, the beneficiary should be between 18 to 40 years of age and his educational qualification is mandatory to be minimum high school. It has been reported by Deputy Commissioner Industries District Industries Promotion and Entrepreneurship Development Center Jai Dev Yadav that a loan of up to a maximum of Rs 2500000 can be taken under this scheme and up to a maximum of ₹ 1000000 for the service sector. is. In this, up to 25% of the sanctioned loan amount is given as per the rules.
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Under this, 10% of the project cost will be for the general caste and 5% of the project cost will be for the backward classes, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, women and differently abled. If you want to get any information related to this scheme, then on the working day, you can contact the Deputy Commissioner of Industry, District Industries and Enterprise Promotion Center.
- Applications can be made under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana till 26 December 2020. Beneficiaries can apply under this scheme by visiting the official website of the department.
UP Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2021 Highlights
Name of the scheme
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana
By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji
Unemployed youth of the state
|Financial assistance for employment to the youth of the state|
What is the percentage of contribution to be deposited under the Chief Minister Youth Self-Employment Scheme?
Pradhan Mantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Under the general category people will have to deposit 10% of the loan amount and SC, ST, OBC, minority, women and disabled beneficiaries will have to deposit 5%. With this, if the enterprise runs successfully for 2 years after the start of the venture, the loan provided by the government will be converted into a grant.
Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Scheme 2021
- All unemployed youth of UP can take advantage of this scheme.
- This scheme will help educated unemployed youth of UP to establish self-employment.
- Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Scheme 2021 Under this, women belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will also get reservation.
- Under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana, 21% SC / ST youth of the state will be benefited.
- Chief Minister Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2021 Under this, benefits will be provided to the men and women of the state.
- Youths will be provided loans up to Rs 25 lakh in the industry sector and up to 10 lakh for work in other service sectors.
- Priority will be given to the applicant who is working on low cost units in obtaining loan.
Eligibility for Chief Minister Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2021
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- this Uttar Pradesh Youth Self-Employment Scheme 2021 Under the applicant, the age should be between 18 years to 40 years.
- The applicant should not be employed in any government job.
- The applicant should not have a loan in any bank first.
- He should not be a beneficiary of any other employment government scheme.
- Applicant should have bank account and bank account should be linked to Aadhaar card.
- The applicant should not be a defaulter from any nationalized bank, financial institution or government institution.
- Under this scheme, the applicant should be at least 10th pass.
Documents of Yuva Swarozgar Yojana UP 2021
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- identity card
- Certificate of educational qualification
- Age certificate
- caste certificate
- pan card
- BPL Ration Card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply in Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply under this scheme, should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the Directorate of Industry and Enterprise Promotion of the applicant Official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana The option of will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- Then on this page you have to click on the option of new user registration. After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to select all the information asked like scheme, name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email id state, district etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way your registration will be completed.
Young Self employment to plan in Login how do ?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Have to click on the option of.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see the login form, in this form you will have to fill the username and password and captcha code etc.
- After this, you have to click on the login button. This way your login will be completed.
Application Of Event how See?
If the beneficiaries of the state who have applied under this scheme and want to see the status of their application, should they follow the method given below?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. Official website But after going, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you have to click on the option of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill the application number of the application status below.
- After this you have to click on the button to know the status of your application. In this way, the status of the application will appear in front of you.
Offline process to apply under Yuva Swarozgar Yojana
- First of all, you have to get the application form of Chief Minister Yuva Swarojgar Yojana from the Deputy Commissioner Office or District Industries Center.
- Now you have to fill all the important information asked in this form carefully.
- Then you have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to submit this form at the same office from where you received it.
- The concerned department will scrutinize your application and give you the benefit of this scheme.
Selection process of Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Scheme
- Applications will be sent to the selection committee within 30 days.
- After this, the office heads of every department will verify the application form.
- After this, banks will be provided with information related to the loan.
- After providing information related to the loan, the collector, district panchayat, district employment officer, etc. will meet at the district level and decide to pass the loan.
- The loan amount will be provided to you within 14 days of the loan passing.
Guidelines to fill online application by applicant
- Directorate of Industries, Grand Trunk Road Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Phone: +91 (512) 2218401, 2234956
- Email: dikanpur[at]nic[dot]in, dikanpur[at]gmail[dot]com