UP National Family Benefit Scheme Application | Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Application Form | Family Benefit Scheme Uttar Pradesh Application Status | UP Family Benefit Scheme Eligibility
National Family Benefit Scheme Has been launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji to provide financial assistance to poor families. Under this scheme, if the only earning head of a family of the state dies (the only earning head of a family of the state dies), then the state government provided financial assistance of Rs 30000 (Then he will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 by the state government.). The social welfare department of the state has been given the responsibility of running the state successfully in Uttar Pradesh. Let us today through this article Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana We are going to share all the information related to you, so read our article till the end.
UP Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
Under this scheme, poor families from rural and urban areas of the state will be included. Under this scheme, compensation of Rs 20000 was being given by the government earlier, which was increased to Rs 30000 in the year 2013 (Earlier, the government was being given compensation of Rs 20,000, which has been increased to Rs 30000 in the year 2013 .) Has gone . The beneficiaries of the poor families of the state Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana If you want to get help by the government under the government then they have to apply under this scheme. To get the benefit from the government, the beneficiary should have a bank account. Because the money will be transferred to your bank account by the UP government itself.
UP Bhagyalakshmi Scheme
Objective of National Family Benefit Scheme
As you know, who is the head of the family and he is the only person to earn money for the upbringing of the family, if he dies due to any reason, then his family should be able to earn their livelihood after his death. We have to face a lot of problems. And his family has to face his financial needs. In view of all these problems, the state government has National Family Benefit Scheme Has started to provide financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 to the families of UP’s families who have died. this Family benefit plan The beneficiary can earn a good living by getting funds through it and can meet his financial needs.
Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Highlights
Name of scheme
National Family Benefit Scheme
Government of Uttar Pradesh
Poor families of the state
Social Welfare Department U.P.
Benefits of UP Family Benefit Scheme
- Under this scheme, compensation of Rs. 30,000 will be provided by the government to the families living below the poverty line.
- The benefit of the death assistance scheme will be given only to the poor families whose head has died due to any reason and there is no earning in their family.
- Family benefit plan Under this, many families have been benefited till now and this national family benefit scheme will benefit many more families.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to poor families in rural and urban areas of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, a lump sum amount will be deposited in the bank account of the applicant. Therefore, the applicant should have his own bank account.
- UP Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Under the government, the money to be given to the applicant will be provided to the applicant within 45 days from the application.
Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme Eligibility
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The benefit of Death Assistance Scheme will be given only to the families whose head has died and the head will be between 18 and 60 years of age.
- Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme Under this, the annual income of the applicant’s family in urban areas should not exceed Rs 56,000 and the annual income of the family of rural areas should not exceed Rs 46000.
- Applicant families are living below the poverty line.
Documents by UP Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Address proof
- Death certificate of the chief’s death
- income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Head certificate of age
- Passport size photo
National Family Benefit Scheme Guidelines
- All parts of the form will be filled in English.
- Applicant will have to provide national level bank account details.
- Co-operative bank account is not valid under National Family Scheme.
- Only income certificate issued from tehsil level will be valid.
- The information filled by the applicant will be treated as true and if any type of error is found, the applicant will be responsible for that.
- It is mandatory to upload the shadow copy of all important documents while filling the application form.
- The death certificate will only be issued from a recognized hospital, nagar panchayat or tehsil level.
- The photo signature of the beneficiary should not be more than 20 KB and should be in JPEG format.
- The beneficiary’s identity card, bank passbook, death certificate of the deceased, etc. should not be more than 20 kV in PDF format.
National Family Benefit Scheme How to apply in
Interested beneficiaries of the state Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme If you want to apply under, then follow the method given below.
- First applicant of social welfare department Official Website But after visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will findnew registration“Option will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, a front page will open on the computer screen in front of you.
- On this page you will see the registration form, you will have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like district, resident, applicant details, bank account details, details of the deceased, etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button. In this way your registration will be done very easily.
Procedure for Login to District Social Welfare Officer
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to choose the officer and district.
- Now you have to enter password and captcha code
- After this you have to set the login button.
- This way you will be able to login.
How to check the status of Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme application?
If the beneficiary wants to check the status of his application after applying, then follow the below given method.
- First of all, the beneficiaries will have to visit the official website of the social welfare department. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will find “Application Form Status“Option will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the page next to you will open.
- On this page, you have to select some information like District, Account Number, Registration Number. After that you have to click on the search button. After this, the status of your application will appear in front of you.
Procedure for viewing the details of District Wise beneficiaries
- After this, the list of districts will open in front of you.
- You must click on your district.
- Now the list of tehsils will open in front of you, you will have to click on your tehsil.
- As soon as you click on the tehsil, a list of blocks will open in front of you. You have to select your block from it.
- After selecting the block you have to select your panchayat.
- As soon as you select your panchayat, the details of district-wise beneficiaries will come in front of you.
Important guidelines for filling the application form
Through this article, we have given you all the important information related to the National Transport Benefit Scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting toll free number. The toll free number is 18004190001.