The Government of Andhra Pradesh State has recently launched a revolutionary scheme name AP YSR Navaskam scheme for the successful implementation of the welfare schemes launched by the government. The government has also launched a website i.e navasakam.ap.gov.in. On this portal citizen of the state can grab all the schemes related information. Here in this article today we are going to provide the information available on the portal related to which scheme and many other relevant things, please read further.
AP navasakam.ap.gov.in Schemes List
Under AP YSR Navaskam scheme beneficiaries of 10 social welfare schemes launched by the government will identify. Here is the scheme list for which AP YSR Navasakam scheme will implement.
Of Beneficiary YSR Navasakam
On 25th May 2020 in a press meet Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has specified that the welfare schemes started by the government have benefited over 3.5 crore people of the state. He also stated that the government has distributed Rs. 40139 crore rupees among the beneficiaries till May 2020 via welfare schemes. Out of this amount Rs. 19,298 crores were disbursed to Backward Classes (BC) beneficiaries, Rs. 6,332 crores to Scheduled Castes (SC), Rs. 2,108 crores to Scheduled Tribes (ST) beneficiaries and Rs. 10,472 crores to other categories. Not only this he also said our government has generated four lakh job opportunities in village and ward secretariats within four months after coming to power which is the matter of pride that over 82 per cent jobs are secured by SCs, STs, BCs, and minorities.
Highlights of navasakam.ap.gov.in
|Name of the portal||AP YSR Navaskam|
|Introduced by||Government of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Started in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched on||20th November 2019|
|Launched for||People of the state|
YSR Amma Vodi
This is the one of flagship programme announced by the Hon’ble Chief Minister under Navaratnalu. Under Amma Vodi Scheme financial assistance will provide to the mothers/ recognized guardian who is below the poverty line, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region. The motive behind this scheme is to enable the mother to educate her child/children from class I to XII.
YSR Rice Card
Government has decided to issue new rice cards to the beneficiaries. Under this scheme, those families are eligible to get the benefits whose family income is less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas, total land holding is less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together, monthly electricity consumption is less than 300 units, no one in the family is Government employee or pensioner (all sanitary workers are exempted.), not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted), no one is paying income tax and in urban areas who owns no property or less than 750 ft built-up area.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card & Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
Under this scheme, the government will provide Vidya Deevena Card for complete fee reimbursement and Vasathi Deevena Card for food and hostel expenses Rs. 20,000/- per annum to the students pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, Degree and above level courses in Government, Aided, Private Colleges.
YSR Arogyasri Card–navasakam.ap.gov.in
Under this YSR Arogyasari Scheme the government will provide help to all those whose annual income is less than or up to 5 lakh, Landholding less than 12 acres of wet or 35 acres of dry or a total of 35 acres of both, not have more than one personal car, who own no property or less than 3000 ft built-up area in an urban area and not a government employee.
AP YSR Kapu Nestam
This scheme is for financially empower the Kapu women of above 45 years of age. Financial assistance will be provided of Rs.75,000/-at the rate of Rs.15,000/- per annum by enhancing their livelihood opportunities and living standards.
YSR Netanna Nestham
Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 24000/-per annum to weaver family who owns a handloom. The motive of the government is to modernize their equipment and to compete with the power loom sector.
YSR Pension Kanuka Card
Under this scheme the government will provide pension cards to the people whose age is above 60 years, family income is less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas, total land holding is less than 3 acres of wet land or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together, monthly electricity consumption is less than 300 units, no one in the family is Government employee or pensioner (all sanitary workers are exempted.), not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted), no one is paying income tax and in urban areas who owns no property or less than 750 sft built up area.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme
This scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through this scheme financial assistance of Rs 75000(Rs 18750 every year) will be provided to SC, ST, OBC and minority communities women over 4 years. This financial assistance will be provided to women whose age is between 45 years to 65 years. Through the implementation of this scheme, the government will promote entrepreneurship among women. In this scheme, the beneficiary would have the freedom to spend the money the way they want. The government has announced the budget of Rs 17000 crore for the implementation of this scheme.
AP YSR Sunna Vaddi
Under this scheme, the government will pay interest portion for the FY 2019-20 on SHG bank loan amount outstanding as on 11/04/2019.
Honorarium to Imams, Muazams, Pastors and increase in salaries to Archakas
Under this scheme, the government has promised to pay Honorarium to the Pastors, Imams& Muazzins and an increase in salaries to Archakas.
Financial Assistance to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors
Under this scheme, the government will help BC community Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors by providing financial assistance of Rs. 10000/- per annum.
Navasakam Portal Services
navasakam.ap.gov.in Portal has been designed
and developed by the Andhra Pradesh Centre for Financial Systems and Services. Citizens
can get various services on this portal. On this portal you will get all the
scheme details along with the following options: –
- Know your secretariat
- Secretariat staff mapping
Procedure to be Followed to Identify the Beneficiary at navasakam.ap.gov.in
- Preparatory Arrangements
- Training to Volunteers
- Conducting of House Hold survey
- Computerization of field data
- Publication of Draft-eligible members lists for Social Audit
- Grama Sabha / Ward Sabha for Social Audit
Procedure to Know Your Secretariat at navasakam.ap.gov.in
- From the home page of the site you need to go to the “Know Your Secretariat” option available in the menu bar
- On the new screen, a list appears from where you can check your district name and choose Urban or Rural
- Now select the link given in the column (urban or rural) in front of your district name
- Thereafter you need to choose your Mandal name from the list
- Select the link, given opposite to your Mandal name and note down your secretariat code appear on the screen
navasakam.ap.gov.in Login Procedure
- To login the site you need to open the website with the help of the internet
- From the home page of the website you need to search the “Login” option
- Click the option and a new page opens on the screen where you need to enter “User ID”, “Password” and “captcha code” shows on the screen
- Click the “Login” option given next to the captcha code to login
Procedure to no secretariat staff mapping
- A new page will be open in front of you
- On this new page, there will be a list of district
- You have to click the link of your district
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where there will be a list of Mandal
- Now you have to click on the link of your Mandal
- The list of secretary name with ward number, ward welfare development secretary, ward administrative secretary, ward health secretary etc will be in front of you on your screen.
Scheme ID Cards
On Tuesday 9th June, 2020 chief minister of AP YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has directed the officials to issue the ID cards for various welfare schemes within the stipulated time period. Strict action will be taken if the cards are not provided to the beneficiaries within the time period. CM also said to display the list of the beneficiaries at the village or ward secretariats. Pension, Rice and Arogyashri cards should be delivered at the doorstep of the beneficiary
ID Card Stipulated Time
|Scheme name||Time period|
|Rice And Pension Cards||Within 10 days|
|Aarogyasri Cards||Within 20 days|
|House Site Pattas||Within 90 days with registration|
Other Important Decisions
- By12th June 2020 the list should be displayed of those who missed applying for house site pattas, by 15th June 2020 all the formalities will be completed and on July 8th, house site pattas will be distributed.
- 31000 Anganwadis buildings will be reconstructed by a joint collector
- Anganwadis staff will get training at the village or ward secretariats by the joint collector
- As per the rural employment guarantee scheme MGNREGA employment opportunities generated for 54.5 lakh people
- YSR Clinic’s mapping will be completed by June 10
- Secretariat should display all important and useful information of welfare schemes and services available for people.
- Through this article, we have provided all the important details related to Navasakam portal. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve that problem by writing an email to [email protected]
Note: we hope the above-sanctioned information is helpful for you. Stay connected with us for more updates in future.