Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme Application | Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana Application Form | Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme Application Process | Palanhar Yojana In Hindi
Plan Rajasthan The state government has been launched by the state government to benefit the orphans of the state. Under this scheme, the orphan children of the state or whose parents have died will not be provided for the upbringing, education etc. but in the family of the closest relatives / acquaintances of the children within the society itself. Education, food, clothing and other necessary facilities will be provided to the orphan children in the state in a family environment Will go.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, Palanhar received Rs 500 per month (500 per month for children up to the age of 5 years in Palanhar) for children up to the age of 5 years and Rs 1000 per month till the age of 18 after admission in school. The grant money (After admission to school, till the age of 18, a grant of Rs 1000 per month.) Will be provided by the Government of Rajasthan and an amount of Rs. 2000 per year (widow and maternity) for clothing, sweater and other necessary work. Annual grant is also provided at the rate of orphan (excluding category). The state government Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021 From them, the state government will make arrangements for education, drinking and arrangement of clothes. Thus the scheme run by the state government is unique throughout India.
Rajasthan Neonatal Security Scheme
Rearing Plan in The character children Of List
- Orphaned children
- Children of parents with death penalty / life imprisonment by judicial process
- Maximum of three children of widowed mothers eligible for destitute pension
- Maximum of three children of mother
- Reunited widowed mother’s child
- Children of AIDS afflicted parents
- Children of leprosy parents
- Children of disabled parents
- Divorced / abandoned woman’s child
Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan 2021 Highlights
Name of scheme
Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan
Government of Rajasthan
State Children / Parents
Providing education for children
Rajasthan Bhamashah Card
Grant amount to be given in Palanhar Yojana 2021
- Under this scheme, every orphaned child and eligible child will be provided a sum of Rs 500 per month till the age of 5 years.
- 1,000 will be given every month till the age of 18 years after joining school.
- And the children will be given Rs 2,000 per year separately for their clothes, shoes etc.
Eligibility for Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan 2021
- Applicants under this scheme should be permanent residents of Rajasthan.
- The annual income of the Palanhar family should not exceed Rs 1.20 lakh.
- It is mandatory to send such orphans to the Anganwadi center at the age of 2 and to the school at the age of 6.
category War Required The document
- Orphan children – Copy of death certificate of parents
- The death a punishment /Lifelong Imprisonment get mother Father Of children – Copy of sentence
- Destitute Pension Of The character widow Women Of three children – Copy of widow pension payment order
- Remarriage widow mother Of children – Copy of certificate of remarriage
- Good I came V / AIDS the victim mother /Father Of children – Copy of ARD Diary / Green Card issued by ART Center
- Leprosy Disease From the victim mother /Father Of children – Copy of medical certificate issued by competent board
- Relation Know Wali mother Of three children – Certificate to be held for more than one year
- special Qualified mother /Father Of children – Copy of proof of 40% or more disability
- DivorcedAbandoned Women Of children – Copy of Divorce Abandonment Pension Payment Order
Of The document
- Palanhar Aadhaar Card
- Bhamashah Card
- Basic address proof
- Ration card
- identity card
- Certificate of registration of child in Anganwadi / certificate of graduation in school
- Child’s Aadhaar card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply in Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan 2021?
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant is the first to be appointed by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department. Official website On reaching Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme Of Application Form PDF File Have to be downloaded.
- After downloading the application, you will have to fill all the information asked in the application form like name of Palanhar, date of birth, etc.
- After filling all the information you will have to attach all your documents along with the application form.
- After this, the application form has to be submitted to the departmental district officer in the urban area, the resident of the rural area to the concerned development officer or go to the E Mitra kiosk center. In this way your application will be completed.
Rajasthan Rearing Plan in payment Of Event how See?
The beneficiaries of the state who have applied under this scheme and want to see the status of their application, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page you will see a section of Apply Online / E Services.
- From this section Palanhar Payment Status Have to click on the option of After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to fill the Academic Year, Bhamashah number and Application ID, Captcha Code etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the Get Status button. After this, you will get a payment status.