Tn leash chitta online land ownership | eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta Portal | Lease online status land record | Patta Chitta Online State Tamil Nadu | தமிழ தமிழ .்
Some things that can change the outlook of the country have been designed by our government such as the digitization of land records. Under this article, we will share with our readers Tamil Nadu online land record. You can see your land documents Patta is known as Chitta Document. These required documents are required to digitize their land records in Tamil Nadu for the year 2021. A step-by-step guide is also provided in this article, through which you can easily apply for Patta Chitta documents.
Tamil Nadu lease
The government has been doing wonders since the beginning of the term digitalization. Digitalization refers to the process of digitization of some important documents related to a certain process in the country. One such document which has been issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu is known as lease document. The following information is included in the document such as: –
- owner’s name.
- Number of leases
- Survey Number and Subdivision.
- Name of the district concerned, taluk and village.
- Dimension or area of land.
- Tax statement.
- Whether the land is wetland or dryland.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
Mindful land ownership
Details about land and revenue are displayed to the residents through the Chitta document. Land is often divided into the following categories: –
- Wetland (Nanjai)
- Dryland (Punjai).
Services available on Patta chitta portal
- Online application for lease mind
- Check pata state
- Verify Bata certificate
- Lease transfer
- View register extracts
- No application state
- Verify Porambok Land
If you are applying for Patta Chitta documents as per the official website of Tamil Nadu Land Records, then the following documents are required: –
- sale deed for verification. You have to submit the original sales deed along with the photocopy to the Tehsildar or concerned office.
- Proof of possession You must present an identity to prove that your land belongs to you. You can produce the following documents as proof of possession such as-
Pata renaming process
- First of all, you have to go to the concerned village administration office
- Now you have to ask for the name change form
- After that you have to fill this form carefully
- Now you have to attach all the required documents like sales deed, tax receipt, electricity bill, encumbrance certificate etc.
- After that, you have to submit this form to the same office
- Changes will take 30 days to reflect
Procedure to apply for Patta Chitta Online
To apply for your Patta Chitta documents through online mode, you can follow the steps given below: –
- On the new webpage, select the following –
- Click on “Submit” button
- Enter the following on the next webpage-
- Finally, enter the authentication value
- Click “Submit”
If you are applying online for a lease document through the official website of land records in the state of Tamil Nadu, then you will have to pay a fee of hundred rupees through the online mode.
Lease check process Event
If you want to check the status of your online lease document then you have to follow the simple steps given below: –
- First, go to Here is the link.
- On the webpage, enter “application id” and “captcha value ‘
- Finally, click on “Get Status”
- The status of your application will be displayed on your screen,
Procedure for Verifying Your Lease Certificate
If you want to verify your lease certificate then you have to implement simple steps: –
- Enter ‘reference number’
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
If you want to sell your land or you want to sell your property and want to transfer the lease documents, you can follow these steps: –
- Submit the application to the Tehsildar or the concerned authorities of your district or your village.
- Applications will be accepted or rejected on the basis of examination of the concerned authorities and they have full right to accept or reject any application.
Mobile app download process
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store on your mobile phone
- Now you have to put patta Chitta Tamilnadu in the search box
- After that, you have to click on Search
- A list of apps will be displayed in front of you
- You must click on the result first
- Now you have to click on install
- Peta Chitta mobile app will be downloaded to your mobile phone
See the procedure for removing a register
- A new page will open where you have to select the district, taluka, village
- Enter survey number and choose subdivision number
- Enter authentication value show in image
- Click submit and the document will appear
Process to know the status of your application
- Click on the link and a new page appears
- Enter application id and captcha value
- Click on get status and information will appear
Verify Porambok Land
- To do verification or land of Porambok you have to go official website Tamil Nadu Government E-Services
- Go to “Verify Porambok Land“ The option which is available on the home page of the website
- A new page will open on the screen where you have to provide the following information
- To view information about the land, click on the “Submit” option available next to the column
Candidates facing any problem related to obtaining information with the portal can be contacted at [email protected]