Maharashtra PIK Nuksan Bharpai | PIK Vima Yojana Online Registration | PIK Vima Yojana Application From
To protect the financial needs of the farmers of Maharashtra state, the Government of Maharashtra has come up with the PIK Vima Yojana for the year 2021, and today under this article, we will share with you our readers the specifications of the PIK Nuksan Bharpai Yojana for the year 2020. In this article, we will share specifications such as eligibility criteria, the application process, benefits and all of the other details about the scheme that was launched by the Chief Minister of Maharashtra state for the upcoming year of 2021.
PIK Vima Yojana 2021
The central government has come up with the PIK Vima Yojana to provide insurance to the farmers of Maharashtra so, that they no longer have to worry about the damage of their crops because of natural calamities such as floods or drought. The implementation of PIK Nuksan Bharpai will provide many incentives to the farmers of Maharashtra state so, that they will have adequate funds to carry on their daily life if their crops are destroyed due to some mishap. The scheme will prove to be the biggest asset in terms of the financial ability of the farmers.
Benefits Of The PIK Vima Yojana
There are many benefits of the PIK Nuksan Bharpai as announced by the Prime Minister of our country. Also, through the implementation of the scheme by the Maharashtra government many incentives will be provided to the farmers of the Maharashtra state. Through this incentive, the financial income of farmers will increase, and also they will not be able to undertake any wrong decisions regarding life because of the loss of their crops due to natural calamity or any man-made calamities. This scheme is proved to be an escape for the farmers of Maharashtra state if their crops are dead. Also through this scheme, many new and technologically advanced methods of agriculture will teach to the farmers.
Details of PIK Nuksan Bharpai
PIK Vima Yojana
Government of Maharashtra
Farmers of Maharashtra
Providing crop insurance
Amount Of Compensation
The compensation amount for different mishaps are as follows in the following list: –
- First If a farmer dies because of the animal attack of any kind then Rs 8 lacs will be provided as compensation.
- Second If the farmer is injured because of animal attacks of any kind then Rs 15000 will be provided as compensation.
- Third If the crops of a farmer are destroyed because of any kind of animal attack then 50% or 40% rupees will be provided as compensation.
- Fourth Crop of sugarcane is destroyed then Rs 800 per meter ton will be provided as compensation
- Fifth If a coconut tree is destroyed then Rs 4800 will be provided as compensation.
- Sixth If a supari crop is destroyed then Rs 2800 will be provided as compensation
- Seventh If a mango tree is destroyed then Rs 36000 will be provided as compensation
Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme
To be eligible for this scheme, you need to follow the following eligibility criteria given below: –
- The applicant must be a farmer of India
- The applicant must be a resident of Maharashtra state
- Applicant must belong to below the poverty line group
- There is no age limit for the scheme
- Maximum income of the applicant must be from a farming activity
The following documents are required if you are applying for the insurance scheme: –
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Domicile certificate of Maharashtra
- Income certificate
- Bank details
- Land documents
- Kisan passbook
Application Procedure of PIK Nukskan Bharpai Yojana
To apply for the PIK Vima Yojana, you need to follow the simple steps given below: –
- On the web page, click on the tab called PIK Vima Yojana
- Click on the application form link
- On the next page, the application form will display on your screen.
- Fill up the application form
- Upload all the asked documents
- Click on submit
Beneficiary List of PIK Vima Yojana
To check the beneficiary list of the scheme, you need to follow the simple steps given below: –
- Now, a new page will appear on the screen with beneficiary list links, and check your name in the list
- To get the mobile app you have to open the official web portal of the department of agriculture, Govt. of Maharashtra
- From the home page go to the “governance” option and select the “mobile app”Option from the drop-down list
- The Mobile applications list will appear on the screen along with the source list where you will get the application.
- For this scheme, you have to download crop insurance which is available on google play store, farmer portal, and m Kisan portal.
- Visit the store or portal search for the “crop insurance” application and let it install on your mobile
- MS Central Building 3’rd floor, Pune 411 001
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kisan Call Center: 1800-1801551
- Agri.Dept: 1800-2334000