The government has approved the construction of more than 1.68 lakh houses in urban areas under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Thus the total number of houses sanctioned so far has risen to 11 million. This information has been given on Thursday in a statement. The Union Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry said that the decision was taken in a meeting of the Central Approval and Monitoring Committee (NMMC). Officers from 14 states and union territories took part in this meeting held on Wednesday. The ministry said, “States put forward their proposal for revision of projects due to various issues like land, topographical land, inter-city migration, change of priority, etc.”
Under PMAY-U, 41 lakh houses have been completed so far, while construction of more than 70 lakh houses is in various stages. The ministry said, “The construction of 1,68,606 new houses under PMAY (Urban) has been approved in the meeting of the Central Clearance and Monitoring Committee (NMMC).”
Aim to provide housing for all
PMAY (U), launched in June 2015 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, aims to provide housing for all by 2022. The government has targeted to build 1.12 crore houses in urban areas in the country from 2015 to 2022. Ministry’s Secretary Durga Shankar Mishra said in a statement, “The progress under the Mission (PMAYY-U) has been steady.” We have to move towards completing the construction of houses with all the basic physical and social structure. ‘
How to find your name in Prime Minister Housing Scheme List 2021?
- Those who apply online under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, who are looking for their name in the PMAY list 2021, first of all visit the official website of PM Awas Yojana.
- Now on the home page of the official website you will see an option named “Find Beneficiary” in the top part.
- Click on this option and open a new tab.
- Now you have to do your 12 digit Aadhaar card number and after that click on the search button.
- Prime Minister Housing Scheme List
- If the Aadhaar card number has been filled in correctly by you and you have been accepted as a beneficiary by the central government, then your name will have been included in this list and if it has not happened, then you will enter your name in this list Won’t happen
How is a SLNA list viewed?
- If the interested beneficiary of the country wants to see the SLNA list, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of SLNA Listing. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you are opening the SLNA list.
- The PMAY scheme is divided into three phases starting from the end of the plan.
- PMAY Phase-1 from April 2015 to March 2017 – It was targeted to cover 100 cities.
- Phase-2 from April 2017 to March 2019 – this includes 200 additional cities.
- PMAY Phase-3 from April 2019 to March 2022 – This is to cover the remaining cities.
Also read: 56.8 percent of people earning less than Rs 25000 do not have their own house
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin (PMAYY-G)
In PMAY-G, you can take a loan of Rs 6 lakhs at an interest rate of up to six percent per annum. If you want more than this to build a house, then you will have to take a loan with the normal interest rate on that additional amount. You can also calculate the monthly installment according to your home loan amount and interest rate. If you want to go to the correct zodiac calculator page then you can directly click on this list: https://nhb.org.in/government-scheme/pradhan-mantri-awas-yojana-credit-linked-subsidy-scheme / Eves-lig-new-loan-approved-at-or-after-01-01-2017 / You click on this tab. Here you will get to know about the fixed amount by putting loan amount, loan duration, interest rate etc.