Progress Scholarship: Apply Online, Merit List, Search Scholarship Status
Download Pragati Scholarship Merit List | Pragati Scholarship Apply Online Pragati Scholarship Merit List | Search Scholarship Status
In order to provide good educational facilities to all the students of the country, the concerned authorities have introduced Pragati Scholarship. Today under this article, we will share the important aspects and specifications of the Pragati Scholarship for the year 2021. In this article, we will share a step-by-step guide through which you can download Pragati Scholarship Merit List. Also, in this article, we will share a step-by-step process through which you can find scholarship status online.
download Pragati Scholarship Merit List 2021
Through the implementation of Progress scholarship, Officers who are appointed to carry out scholarship-related procedures will provide financial assistance to students who are not able to pay their fees. Financial aid from Pragati Scholarship will enable all students to study with other expenses issue. The Pragati Scholarship will give all students of India a chance to escape from reality so that they can study in peace.
PFMS Scholarship 2021
Incentives under Pragati Scholarship
A number of incentives are offered to the students of the country through the Pragati Scholarship. The list of incentives provided to all students is given below: –
- Tuition fee Rs. 30,000 / – or on actual, whichever is less.
- Rs.2000 / – per month for 10 months every year.
- In case of tuition fee waiver / reimbursement, students are eligible to receive an amount of Rs. 30,000 / – for purchase
- Fee paid for competitive exam application / examination
- The scholarship is reserved for backward castes and category in the following etiquette-
Progress Scholarship Scheme Overview
Meritorious national scholarship scheme
Progress scholarship schedule
|Scholarship announcement date||24 August 2020|
|Last date for applying for scholarship||30 November 2020|
|Deadline for fault verification||15 December 2020|
|Institute verification deadline||15 December 2020|
While applying for the Pragati Scholarship Scheme, the applicant should follow the following eligibility criteria: –
- This scheme is applicable only for girls.
- The candidate should be admitted to the degree / diploma course of 1 year from any of the AICTE approved institutions of the respective year through the centralized admission process of the state / central government.
- Only two girls are eligible per family.
- Annual family income should not exceed 8 lakhs.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit on the basis of merit test.
The following documents are required when applying for Pragati Scholarship: –
- Standards Mark Sheet
- Income certificate for the preceding financial year in the prescribed format not given below the post of Tehsildar.
- Admit card issued by Directorate of Technical Education for admission to diploma / degree course.
- Certificate issued by-
- Tuition fees receipt.
- Bank pass book in the name of the student
- Caste certificate if related-
- Aadhar card
- The declaration by the parents duly signed off stating that the information provided by their child is correct and the scholarship amount will be refunded if found to be false at any stage.
Reservation for Pragati Scholarship
AICTE had decided to give reservation to SC, ST and OBC category candidates. AICTE reserved some percentage of the total scholarship for these categories. The percentage is as follows: –
Pragati scholarship selection criteria
The candidates for the Pragati Scholarship will be selected on the basis of merit of the merit test and merit list will also be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the merit test. The reservation quota will be as per the norms of the Government of India. If there is an empty seat in the reserved category, it will be transferred to the general category.
Application Process Of progress scholarship
To register yourself under Pragati Scholarship you have to follow the simple steps given below: –
- On the homepage, click “Register Here” to create a new profile.
- Enter details
- Click “register”
- A confirmation email link will be sent to the registered email ID.
- Click on the link in the mail to confirm your registration.
- Login through direct link
- Enter personal details under the tab “Personal details”.
- Enter the family and income details under the tab “Family and Income Statement”
- Now enter the details of the institute.
- Enter the fee payment details under the tab “Institute details”.
- Now enter all “Education Details”.
- Enter “Bank Details”.
- Upload all the above mentioned documents.
- Click on Presented
Login process on portal
- First of all, you have to go official website Of progress scholarship
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the only homepage, you have to enter the email or candidate ID and password under the login section
- Now you have to click on login
- By following this process you can log in to the portal
Procedure for checking the progress scholarship merit list
To check merit list of Pragati Scholarship, you have to follow the simple steps given below: –
- Applicants who want to check their name in the merit list must first travel official website.
- Now on the official website of the homepage, you will get Scholarship Merit List the option.
- Now click on the option and open the merit list.
- Under the Pragati Scholarship Merit List, you will get the following details-
- The merit list will be displayed on your screen.
- Now click on the download option and save
Students studying in 2N d/ 3RD Diploma and Bachelor Degree or 4 yearsTh A renewal application must be submitted the year of the bachelor’s degree. To submit a renewal application, you have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- To tour official website Here is the link
- Enter your email or candidate ID and password on the open page
- Click on the login option and then select the appropriate link for the renewal application
- The application will appear on the screen
- Fill all the required details and upload the required documents
- Submit the application and take a print out for further use.
Progress Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Only first year students can avail the progress scholarship
- Applicant’s passport size photo and signature must be uploaded in JPG or JPEG format
- The size of the passport size photo should not exceed 200 KB and for signature it should not exceed 50 KB
- Students who take admission from the management quota cannot apply for this scholarship
- Applicant must have a general savings bank account
- A student who is availing any other government scholarship cannot avail this scholarship.
- The scholarship amount will be transferred to the candidate’s bank account through direct bank transfer (DBT) mode.
- Scholarships for degree and diploma programs may be transferred if there is unavailability of eligible applicants in a degree or diploma level program.
For any question. You can contact us through the number and address below
- Ph. No: 29581000
- E-mail: [email protected]