Rajasthan Applied Plan It has been started by the state government in the year 2005 under this scheme BPL of the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Special Backward Classes / Other Backward Classes and General Classes of the state. The talented candidates of the families are given various competitive exams like Indian Civil Service, Sasthajan Civil Service, IIT, IIM, CPMT, NIT. And financial assistance will be provided by the Government of Rajasthan for the preparation of selection in State Engineering and Medical etc. Dear friends, today through this article, Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana 2021 We are going to provide all the information related to the application process, eligibility, documents etc., so read our article till the end.
Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, Rajasthan Government will provide incentive money of up to Rs 1 lakh to the poor students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes who have passed various levels in the All India Civil Services Examination. This amount will be made available at various levels. The annual income of the family of the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Special Backward Classes availing this scheme should not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs. this Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana 2021 Under the incentive amount of Rs.10,000 will be provided to the students while succeeding in the Engineering and Medical Entrance Examination RPMT / RPET to be conducted by the Government of Rajasthan in the state and taking admission in Government Medical and Engineering College.
Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana 2021 In Highlights
|Name of scheme||Rajasthan Applied Plan|
|Started by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiary||Poor students of state|
|an objective||Providing incentives|
Objective of Rajasthan Applied Plan 2021
As you all know, the status of families belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Castes students is very weak due to which children of these families are unable to get higher education. In view of this problem, the state government Rajasthan Applied Plan 2021 Has started Under this scheme, all the poor students of Rajasthan, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and General Class are given various competitive examinations like Indian Civil Service, Institute Civil Service, IIT, IIM, C P.P.M.T., N.I.T. And encourage financial aid for the preparation of selection in state engineering and medical etc. Rajasthan Applied Plan 2021 To make the future bright in the field of education of poor students. Empowering the candidates through this scheme.
Incentive funds to be given in the Anuprathi Yojana 2021
Incentive amount for All India Civil Services Examination
|Upon passing the preliminary examination||65000 rupees|
|On passing the main examination||30,000 rupees|
|On passing the interview||5000 rupees|
|Total amount received||Rs 1,00000|
RPSC Rajasthan Region Service The commission Of exam Of for Due Amount
|Upon passing the preliminary examination||25000 rupees|
|On passing the main examination||20,000 rupees|
|On passing the interview||5000 rupees|
|Total amount received||50,000 Rupees|
Benefits of Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Castes poor class students of Rajasthan.
- The government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh to encourage the scheduled caste and scheduled caste poor people of the state in the field of education.
- Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan 2021 Under the RPSC Rajasthan Public Service Commission Examination (IIT, IIM, AIMS, NIT, NLU), the candidates will be provided an incentive of Rs 50000.
- After successful in RPMT / RPET organized by the Government of Rajasthan and taking admission in Government Medical / Engineering College, an amount of Rs 1000 will be made available to the candidate.
Eligibility for approval scheme Rajasthan 2021
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Applicants must be from Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) or General Class or Other Backward Classes.
- Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan 2021 Under this, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs 2 lakh or less.
- The candidate must have passed the prescribed stage of competitive examination or passed the entrance examination and got admission in the listed educational institutions.
- The applicant should not be working in the State Service in the State and Subordinate Services Examination conducted by the Rajasthan State Public Service Commission (RPSC).
- For admission in any engineering and medical college of Rajasthan state, it is mandatory to have minimum 60 percent marks in class 12.
Documents of Rajasthan Applied Plan 2021
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Verified copy of residence certificate
- income certificate
- Attested copy of caste certificate
- Verified copy of BPL certificate
- BPL issued by competent officer Attested copy of certificate
- Attested copy of the certificate of passing the various stages of competitive examination
- Attested copy of the certificate of passing the entrance examination and admission to the educational institution
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Rajasthan Applied Scheme 2021 How to apply online?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply to receive benefits under this scheme by the state government, should follow the method given below.
- First applicant of Social Justice and Empowerment Department Official website will go on.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page you will find IAS, RAS below. The format of application form for ADI, format of application form for IIT, IIM etc. will appear written.
- IAS, RAS If you want to download the application of IAS, RAS Click on the option of application form. After this you IAS, RAS Application form pdf Have to be downloaded.
- Similarly, if you want to download the application form for IIT, IIM etc. then you have to click on the application form for IIT, IIM etc. After you Come for IIT, IIM etc.Burial paper PDF will open.
- In this way you will have to download the application. After downloading the application form, you will have to fill all the information asked in the application form. After filling all the information you will have to attach your required documents with the application form.
- After this, you have to submit the application form to the departmental DM of your home district within a period of three months after the candidate has passed various competitive examinations / taken admission in educational institutions.
- In this way your application will be completed.