Caste Certificate Rajasthan Online Form | Rajasthan caste certificate online application | Jati Praman Patra Form in hindi Pdf | Caste certificate online download
Rajasthan Caste Certificate The state government has simplified the application process for the construction of the citizens of Rajasthan through the online portal. Citizens of the state who belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes and Backward (SC, ST, OBC category) can easily apply to get their Caste Certificate through this online portal. Today we will tell you how you are online Rajasthan Caste Certificate Can be made. So, read this article carefully.
Rajasthan Caste Certificate Online Apply
All the people of Rajasthan who are scheduled castes, scheduled castes and backward classes (SC, ST, OBC category) both online and offline. Rajasthan Caste Certificate You can apply to make it. Interested beneficiaries of the state through online Rajasthan Cast The proof Letter for If you want to apply, then you can apply at the official website through the Internet sitting at home very easily and can take advantage of all the facilities available through the caste certificate. Only SC, ST, OBC caste citizens can avail this online facility.
Rajasthan Bhamashah Card
Scheduled Castes It is very important to get a Caste Certificate for the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes people, because it is a government document issued by the state government. From this certificate, it is known that the person living in Rajasthan belongs to which caste. People who have Cast The proof Letter They are given a lot of leeway in all government work. With the help of this, the number of different castes living in the state can also be calculated. SC, ST, OBC category People who have caste certificate should have it.
Benefits of Rajasthan Caste Certificate
- Cast The proof Letter People of the state can use it to avail many government schemes and to get many scholarships related to education.
- It is done to apply for reserved positions in government jobs.
- The caste certificate serves as an important document for people belonging to SC, ST, OBC Caste.
- Through this document, people of Uttar Pradesh can use them for getting admission in state government services and schools / colleges or universities etc.
Devnarayan Girl Scooty Distribution Scheme
Caste certificate online application Documents of (Eligibility)
- Applicants should belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Self attested manifesto
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Bhamashah ID
How to apply Rajasthan caste certificate online?
If the interested beneficiary of the state wants to get his caste certificate online, then follow the online method given below.
- First of all, the applicant Official Website Have to go on After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Top you on this home page Login Option will appear. Click on this option. If you are registered on this official website, then login, if not, then register first.
- After this, you enter the username and password and captcha code in the login. Then click on the login button.
- After you Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO) Page will open on this page you will see the option of e-Mitra, click on this option.
- Then click on Services, then click on Avail Service and then click on Application. Then the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page you should write Caste in the box of “Application for Service” and then the caste certificate for which you want to apply. Select it.
- Then on the next page, you should proceed with Bhamashah ID, Aadhaar ID, e-friend registration number by any of these.
- First of all enter the Bhamashah ID number in the box by Bhamashah ID and click on proceed. After that select the application from the Bhamashah family.
- Then click on “bring data”.
- Ensure that this information has been searched from the Bhamashah ID of the applicant. Similarly, search and save with Aadhaar ID. Then save the e-friend registration ID number.
- After that, click on the option of ‘Next’ below.
- Then on the next page in front of you, the application form for the caste certificate will open. All the information asked in this application form like applicant’s name, father’s name, caste etc. will have to be filled.
- After filling all the information, click on save. After this, if you are “sure to save this form”, then click on OK and pay for the online fee.