Child adhar card online | Blue Child Aadhaar Card Application | Blue hair base card blue hair base card | Child Aadhar Card Application Form
The Aadhaar card has also been made mandatory by the government for a child of 5 years or less. Keeping this in mind, UIDAI said Bal Aadhaar Card has announced. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Bal Aadhaar Card through this article. Such as what is Bal Aadhaar Card ?, its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, application process, application form etc. So friends, if you want to get complete information related to Bal Aadhaar card, then you are requested to read this article till the end.)
Bal Aadhaar Card
Aadhaar card is a very important document that is used as an identity card. UIDAI has announced to make child Aadhaar card for children 5 years or less. These are the blue colors of the Aadhar card. After the child is above 5 years, the child Aadhaar card will be invalid. After the child Aadhaar card is invoiced, a new Aadhaar card of the child will be made, for which biometric updation will have to be done. All those people who want to get their child’s child Aadhaar card must apply by visiting the official website. Many government schemes can be availed through Bal Aadhaar Card. The child who has the child Aadhaar card, will also get easy to get admission in the school.
hair base Card purpose of
Like you people know how important the Aadhaar card is for the citizens of the country. It is used in many types of work. It is now required to take advantage of many government schemes and services of the Center and the state. There is no work in banks with or without it. Now the government for children Bal Aadhaar Card Has ordered to be made. People of the country will have to get their child Aadhaar card made at the age of 5 years or less under this scheme. The children who are required by this scheme will also be given the benefit of government schemes and services. Through this, it will also be easy for students to get admission in schools.
Key facts of child base
- It is mandatory to update it twice after the child base is created. This update is made after 5 years and 15 years of age.
- Parental documents are placed in the child base because biometrics of small analysts are not developed. It is therefore not included in children’s biometric and iris scans. So to create a child base that parents’ or father’s documents are needed.
- A child base can be used for school admission.
- If you have any information related to child base, you can also call the helpline number 1947.
Child Aadhar Card Eligibility (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be resident of India.
- The age of the child should be 5 years or less.
- Child’s birth certificate
- Aadhar card of parents
- Proof of address
- mobile number
- Baby’s pass size photo
hair base Card The How to apply offline
Interested beneficiary of his child Aadhar card If you want to apply online to become one, then follow the method given below.
- Identify the applicant first, ‘Unique Identification Authority of India’ Official website Will have to go. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will get the Aadhaar optionbook an appointment“Option will appear. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking this option, the front page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to select your state, district and select the Aadhaar center and book your appointment here.
- After this you have to book the appointment date by entering your mobile number and verifying the OTP.
- After this, you will have to let your child know about the Aadhaar center on the day of the appointment itself. Going there, your child’s child Aadhaar card will be made.
- Now after the age of 5 years, there will be no need for biometric assignment of parents for card updation, but after the age of 5 years, the child will have to go to his tenure room, retina scan and photographers base.
How will the child Aadhaar card be made Eastern?
- First of all you have to bring your own and your child’s paper to the Aadhaar center. To get there, you have to take the registration form to get a child Aadhaar card.
- After this, you have to fill all the information asked in the application such as the child’s name, parents’ Aadhaar number, etc. By going to the center, the child’s birth certificate and the Aadhaar number of one of the parents (Aadhaar number of child birth certificate ) And parent) Come on.
- To get a child’s Aadhaar card, his mobile number will also have to be recorded at the center and photo of the child will have to be given. The children’s card will be numbered with the parents’ Aadhaar card.
- After this, the application form has to be sent (form submitted). After this you will receive a receipt. When the registration and change of the child’s Aadhaar card (registration and verification of Aadhaar card) will be completed.
- And you will receive a confirmed SMS (a confirmation SMS) on the mobile number given by you. After that, the child’s Aadhaar number will be received within 02 months.
base Of Event Of investigate Do?
Interested beneficiaries who want to see the status of the application made for Aadhaar, follow the method given below.
- First you Official website Will have to go After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page you will see a section of Adhaar.
- From this section Check base status The option of appears. You must click on this auction. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter your enrollment ID (reward) and enrollment time. And then buffer code etc. has to be filled.
- After this you have to click on the status button. After this, the status of your base will be open in front of you.
base download how The
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you get from the Aadhaar section Download Aadhaar Will have to click on the option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to fill your Aadhaar number or enrollment ID, class ID etc. After this, you have to fill in the SECA code etc. After this you have to click on the button of Otp.
- After this, OTP will be on your mobile. You must fill this OTP in the OTP box. After this, the details of Aadhaar will open in front of you, you can download the Aadhaar card from here.
Contact Support Team
- Fonetall Free: 1947
- [email protected]