Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana Apply | Devnarayan Students Scooty Distribution Scheme Online Application | Free Scooty Yojana Form
Devnarayan Girl Scooter Distribution Scheme For the year 2021, the Rajasthan government has started encouraging students of the state to study and looking at low female literacy. Free scooty yojana Under this, girls of the state who have passed the 12th standard examination in Central Secondary and Secondary Education with 75% marks or more, will be given scooty free of cost from the government.
Devnarayan Student Scooty Delivery Plan | Free Scooty Yojana Application Form
Under this scheme, girls belonging to backward classes of Rajasthan (Banjara, Lohar, Gujjar, Raika, Rebari) will be included. state government The state will provide benefit to the girl students of the state from 12 to post graduation. Devnarayan Free Scooty Scheme 2021 Under the Rajasthan Government will also provide incentive amount to the girl students. Which will benefit the girl students. Under this scheme, the annual income of the beneficiary’s family should not be more than 2 lakhs. For the scooty class 12th and regular graduates in the first year there will be a gap. Devnarayan Schoolgirl Scooty Distribution Scheme 2021 Benefit will not be payable.
Rajasthan Devnarayan Girl Scooter Distribution Scheme | Scooty Yojana Registration Form
Devnarayan Students Scooty Distribution and Incentive Scheme 2021 Under it, only 1000 girl students will be selected according to their eligibility, marks in the previous year and other criteria and scooty will be distributed to these girl students only. Apart from this, all the students whose name is not included in the Devanarayana School Scooty Distribution Scheme, those students who have taken admission in graduation will be given an annual incentive of Rs. 10,000 and post-graduation students Rs. 20,000 annually.
free Scooty to plan And Encouragement Zodiac scheme
- this Incentives to plan Under the incentive amount will also be provided that the student who has passed class 12, in first year of graduation, in the second year of graduation, 75% of marks in the third year will be given Rs. 10,000 per year.
- Similarly, students who are studying for post graduation will get 75% marks in the first and second year, then 20,000 will be provided by the government every year.
- Under this scheme, 1000 students selected through the result will be given benefits by the College Education Department.
- Under this scheme, the government will also provide benefits to those women who are married, unmarried, widowed or abandoned by husband.
Social Security Pension Scheme Rajasthan
Registration Free Scooty Yojana Form 2021 All Details
Under this scheme, the beneficiaries should have their own bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card as the incentive money offered by the government will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary. Free Scooty Yojana 2021 Under the beneficiaries who want to apply, they can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme and get a golden opportunity to get free scooty and get incentive money.
Scotty Yojana Rajasthan | Objective of free scooty scheme 2021
Like you people know that keeping in mind that the literacy rate of women in the state is low, the state government has decided to start this scheme. Free scooty plan 2021 Under the scheme to provide free scooty to the girls under the scheme by increasing the literacy rate by providing incentives to the girl students of rural and backward areas. Devnarayan Free Scooty Scheme 2021 Providing adequate resources and providing incentives for girl students to complete school education and higher education.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme
Key facts of Free Scooty Scheme 2021
- Under this scheme, students who will pass more than 50% marks in class 12th and take admission in the college, university, then 1000 scoots will be distributed to them.
- Free Scooty Scheme 2021 Under the scheme, financial assistance will also be provided to the students of backward classes (Banjara, Lohar, Gujjar, Raika, Rebari) in the state for higher education.
- Under this scheme, backward class girl students of Rajasthan state are encouraged to move forward in the field of education.
- Rajasthanfree Scooty Distribution Scheme 2021 Under this, the annual age limit of female students should not be more than 2 lakhs.
Registration Devanarayan Scooty Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only to students belonging to special category who are indigenous to Rajasthan.
- After completing school education, it is necessary to study regularly in colleges, university.
- Annual income of the applicant’s parents, husband should be less than Rs. 2,00,000 (two lakhs).
- Any widow, married, unmarried girl student can avail the benefit of the scheme.
- Financial assistance will not be given if there is any gap between the ongoing education.
free Scooty Delivery to plan
Of Document ( Eligibility )
- Students should be permanent residents of the state of Rajasthan. This scheme has been started only for the girl students of Rajasthan.
- To participate in free scooty Rajasthan scheme, girl should be enrolled in college
- The parents of the girl student should not be in a government job
- The income of the parents of the girl student should not be more than one lakh per annum
- Aadhar card
- Receipt of the amount to be given to the applicant at the time of admission to the educational institution
- The applicant has the certificate of passing the previous examination
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- Bank account
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Devnarayan Girl Scooty Distribution Scheme 2021?
Interested beneficiary who wants to apply under this scheme should follow the method given below.
- First applicant of Rajasthan SSO Official Website Have to go on But after going, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of login and registration, then you have to click on the option of registration. After that you will open the front page on which you will have to click on the option of Citizen.
- After this, you will have to register yourself by clicking on Bhamashah, Aadhaar, Facebook, Google, twitter.
- After that you will have to login with sso id and password.
- After login, the applicant has to click on the scholarship option. After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the option of Devanarayan free scooty distribution and incentive amount in the option of Department Name and clicking on it, you will have to register yourself.
- All the information asked in this registration form like name, educational qualification, university, date of admission will have to be filled in half, then you will have to click on the submit button. Thus your application will be completed and you will become eligible for this scheme.