Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2021 Has been started by the state government to financially help the meritorious students. Under this scheme, an incentive of Rs 1 lakh was provided by the government to the students of poor and economically weaker sections of the state (SC, ST, OBC, BPL, IRDP) for coaching purpose (For Coaching Purpose for Students). of Rs 1 lakh will be provided). HP Medha Protsahan Scheme 2021 Will serve as a boon for all students of poor and economically weaker sections.
Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2021
This by HP Government Merit incentive scheme 2021 Under this, financial aid will be provided for coaching for all competitive exams conducted by UPSC and SSC (UPSC, SSC) for the students of class 12 V and up to Rs 1 lakh to the college meritorious students. Medha Protsahan Yojana has been launched for preparing and preparing NEET, IIT-JEE, AIIMS, CLAT, AFMC exams (NIIT, IIT – JEE, AIM, CLAT AFMC), specialist faculty. this Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2021 Under this, 350 students of intermediate level and 150 candidates of graduation will be selected on the basis of their merit. Under this scheme, the meritorious students will be provided coaching in the state and outside the state by the Higher Education Department, Government of Himachal Pradesh.
Amendment in Himachal Pradesh Megha Incentive Scheme Rules
Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana Under this, there is a provision to provide financial assistance to students for competitive examinations. Under this scheme, the Government of Himachal Pradesh will also provide money to students for getting online coaching. The guidelines of this scheme have been amended by the government in view of coronavirus infection. All eligible students can apply by selecting the online institution by 10 February 2020. Along with this, an amount of ₹ 100000 will be provided to provide coaching to 500 students studying in class XII and in college.
Under this scheme, online coaching can also be obtained by the students and in-person coaching can also be obtained from the institute of their choice. For this, it is not mandatory for them to join the coaching panel beforehand. Only those students whose annual family income is less than Rs 2.5 lakhs are eligible under this scheme.
Merit Promotion Scheme Himachal Pradesh 2021
Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2021 Under the general class students studying in Intermediate class under 10 + 1, they have secured at least 75 percent marks in class and SC, ST, OBC, IRDP, BPL (SC, ST, OBC, It is compulsory for students of IRDP, BPL category) etc to get at least 65 percent marks in 10 +1 class. Under this scheme, in case of students who have passed intermediate class, students of general category should have 75% marks (Students of general category having 75% marks) and 65% marks of reserved class students (65) as per serial number 2. % marks of reserved class students). The percentage of marks of the general class students of graduation level should be 50 and the percentage of marks of reserved class students should be 45 percent.
Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2021
|Name of scheme||Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana|
|Started by||By Himachal Pradesh government|
|an objective||Provide coaching|
Selection process of Himachal Pradesh merit promotion institutions
- Some guidelines have been issued by the government to decide the coaching institute. Under Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana, it is mandatory to have the required number of teachers in coaching institutes.
- This teacher can be on regular or daily or part time salary. It is mandatory to have the necessary infrastructure in the institution. Which should have premises, library etc. It is mandatory for the institution to have minimum 3 years of experience in the coaching programs that will be conducted in the institutions.
- If there is an organization under which the success rate is very high, then such organization will be considered eligible even if it works for less than 3 years. All the coaching institutes which are coaching for the entrance examinations and their students are able to enter the prestigious institutes will be given priority under Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana.
- The list of all the students has been uploaded on the departmental website. All identified students will have to select the institution and provide information by email to [email protected] by 5:00 pm on 10 February 2021.
Objective of merit promotion scheme Himachal Pradesh 2021
People of the state who want to take coaching for taking competitive exams to get further higher education but are unable to take coaching due to financially weak. In view of this problem, the State Government has started this scheme to provide financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh for providing coaching to meritorious students for competitive examinations under this scheme. Merit Promotion Scheme Himachal Pradesh 2021 The funds given by the students can be used for their maintenance, institute fees, books, coaching center fees, etc. during the preparation of the competition. Through this scheme to make students self-sufficient and empowered.
Key facts of Medha Protsahan Yojana 2021
- Financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh will be provided by the Himachal Pradesh Government to the economically weaker sections of the state’s schools and colleges.
- this Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2021 In 30 percent seats will be reserved for girl students and reservation in other seats will be as per the rules of the government.
- All 12th grade students need proper guidance to perform well in the entrance exam. Therefore, the government will assist them in getting coaching in the state or outside the state.
- College students will be assisted to obtain coaching for Job-related Examinations.
- The annual income of the families of the beneficiaries applying under this scheme should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh.
- HP Medha Protsahan Scheme 2021 Under JEE, NEET, FMC, NDA, CLAT, UPSC, SSC, Banking / Insurance and Railway sector, you can apply for coaching for jobs.
- The state government has allocated a budget of Rs 5 crore for coaching assistance under this scheme.
Documents of HP Medha Protsahan Scheme 2021 (Eligibility)
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Himachal Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, the candidates selected are required to attend all classes in the institute.
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply in Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply under this scheme, should follow the method given below.
- Tell you that the last date for application under this scheme has been increased from 25 December 2019 to 15 January 2020. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme
- So he was the first of the Department of Higher Education Himachal Pradesh – Shimla Official Website On reaching Application Form PDF Has to be downloaded.
- After that all the information asked in the application form such as name, address, PAN card number, mobile number etc. will have to be filled.
- After this, candidates can send their application to the office of Director, Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla – 171001 or through email. [email protected]
- Full details of the scheme are available on the website of Director Higher Education Himachal Pradesh www.educationhp.org.
We have given you this article Himachal Pradesh Incentive Scheme Has provided all the important information related to If you are still facing any type of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number or by writing an email. The helpline number and email id are as follows.