Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Has been started by the state government to provide financial assistance to unemployed youth. Under this scheme, unemployment allowance of Rs 5000 per month by Maharashtra government to educated unemployed youth of the state (Unemployment allowance of Rs 5000 per month by Maharashtra government to educated unemployed youth) will be provided as financial assistance. Unemployment Allowance Scheme Maharashtra Through this, the youth of the state will be able to nurture themselves and their families well. Through this amount, unemployed youth will also get help in finding far-flung jobs.
Unemployment Allowance Scheme Maharashtra
Along with this, the Congress government has also announced free of cost education from class 10th pass students to laptops and KG to graduation. It has also announced to give minimum wages of Rs 21000 to laborers. this Unemployment Allowance Scheme Maharashtra Under the applicant must have passed at least 12th (Applicants must have passed at least 12th). Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to get benefits under this scheme, will have to apply under this scheme. this Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Under the government, an amount of Rs 5000 per month will be directly transferred by unemployed youth to the bank account of the beneficiary. Therefore, it is mandatory to have an applicant bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana
The aim of unemployment allowance scheme Maharashtra
As you know, there are many young people in the state who, despite being educated, do not get employment. Due to which all these problems are unemployed, the Maharashtra government Unemployment Allowance Scheme Maharashtra Has started Under this scheme, unemployed allowance will be provided to the educated unemployed youth of the state every month by the state government. This unemployment allowance will be given to the youth till they get no employment. Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta To provide financial assistance to unemployed youth. Through this scheme, the standard of living of unemployed youth will change. This money can be used by the youth in their daily routine for their regular expenses.
Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Maharashtra Highlights
Name of scheme
Maharashtra Unemployment Allowance
By Maharashtra government
Unemployed youth of the state
|Providing unemployment allowance to unemployed youth|
Prime Minister Unemployment Allowance Scheme
Benefits of Unemployment Allowance Scheme Maharashtra
- To provide the benefit of this scheme to all unemployed youth of the state.
- Under the scheme, Maharashtra government will provide financial assistance of Rs 5000 per month to unemployed youth of the state.
- Unemployment Allowance Scheme Maharashtra Under the unemployment allowance will be given to unemployed youth of the state till you get a job.
- Unemployment allowance will be payable for a fixed time.
- This money can be used by the youth in their daily routine for their regular expenses.
- Applicants must be at least 12th pass to avail benefits under this scheme.
Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Eligibility for
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- Applicants under this scheme should not be associated with government or non-government jobs or business.
- The applicant should not have any source of income.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 and 35 years.
- Maharashtra unemployment Allowance scheme Under this, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 3 lakh.
- Have graduation in education and no degree in any professional or job oriented course
Maharashtra unemployment Allowance scheme documents
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- Age certificate
- income certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate (Marksheet)
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta How to apply in
If the interested beneficiaries of the state want to get unemployment allowance from the government, then follow the below given method.
- First to the applicant Official Website But after visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page “Jobseeker” The option of will appear. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the login form will open in front of you. Below this login form Register Option will appear. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on this option, the registration form will open on the front page in front of you. You will have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name, Aadhaar number, mobile number etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the Next button below. After that an OTP will come on your mobile number. You will have to fill this OTP. And then click on the submit button.
- To login after this, you have to go to the previous page to login. Then you have to enter the username and password and captcha code in the login form and click on the login button. This way your application will be completed.
How to register a grivance?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. Below you on this home page Grevens Option will appear.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will see a complaint filing form.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this form like personal details, address and contact details, grievances etc. After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way your complaint will be registered.