Mukhymantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Registration 2021 | Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana online application | Track Application Status Tirth Yatra Yojana | Delhi Chief Minister Free Pilgrimage Scheme Online Application Form 2021
Hello friends, the government has launched a new scheme for senior citizens of Delhi, Chief Minister Delhi free pilgrimage scheme Is introduced. The government already had several plans to make senior citizens self-reliant. India is a religious country and pilgrimage also has great significance. Some senior citizens of Delhi are unable to go for pilgrimage due to lack of finances. Government this Free pilgrimage scheme Introduced for senior citizens who cannot afford to go on their own. Today in this article we revealed information related to the entire plan; Please have a look to learn more about the plan.
Delhi Tirth Yatra Yojana – Chief Minister Pilgrimage Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, Government of Delhi K is providing a chance to a citizen who is unable to go on a pilgrimage for his or her own spent money. Chief Minister’s pilgrimage scheme Delhi There is no offline registration process available for, you can register yourself through online mode on Delhi e-District web portal. Under this scheme, the government will bear all the expenses like travel, food, residence etc. All the facilities under this scheme will be provided free of cost by the government.
Chief minister pilgrimage scheme march update
A budget of Rs. 69000 crores for the financial year 2021–22 has been announced by the Chief Minister of Delhi, Shri Arvind Kejriwal on 14 March 2021. During this announcement Chief Minister’s pilgrimage scheme It was decided to take elderly citizens of Delhi on a pilgrimage to Ayodhya to visit Ramlala. The entire cost of this journey will be borne by the Delhi government. A team of doctors and paramedical staff will also be sent along with the pilgrims. All citizens whose age is 70 years or more can also take an attendant with them.
- Through this scheme, the citizens of Delhi will now get the opportunity to undertake the Ayodhya pilgrimage.
- Under the Chief Minister’s Teerth Yatra Yojana, 1000 pilgrims will be selected every year from each assembly constituency. Accidental insurance coverage up to ₹ 100000 will also be provided to all the identified pilgrims. Through this scheme, the dream of pilgrimage of the citizens of Delhi will now be fulfilled.
Chief Minister The pilgrimage Travel to plan Of Important Part:
Name of the scheme
Chief Minister Delhi free pilgrimage scheme
By Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal
Making pilgrimage to senior citizens
The start of the journey
In this journey, people will be provided with air-conditioned train, accommodation, food, boarding, stay and other arrangements. At the same time, an attendant above 21 years of age can accompany every elderly traveler. If you also want to take advantage of all these facilities, then you can apply under this scheme. Under the scheme, the government will provide 77,000 senior citizens pilgrimage for free.
Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana Travel Package
|1.||Delhi – Vaishno Devi – Jammu – Delhi||5 days|
|2.||Delhi – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Nilkanth – Delhi||4 days|
|3.||Delhi – Amritsar – Wagah Border – Anandpur Sahib – Delhi||5 days|
|4.||Delhi – Ajmer – Pushkar – Delhi||4 days|
|5.||Delhi – Mathura – Vrindavan – Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Delhi||4 days|
Chief Minister pilgrimage scheme new update
As you all know, the corona virus infection of the whole of India is spreading day by day due to which the people of the country are struggling. In view of this corona virus epidemic infection, the Delhi government has stopped the Chief Minister’s pilgrimage scheme. . So that this infection can be prevented from spreading. Under this scheme, senior citizens of the state were being given free travel, under this scheme, the entire expenditure is being spent by the government.
Places covered under Delhi Chief Minister Pilgrimage Scheme
- Delhi-Mathura-Vrindavan-Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Delhi
- Delhi-Amritsar-Bagha Border-Anandpur Sahib-Delhi
- Delhi-Vaishno Devi-Jammu-Delhi
Documents of CM pilgrimage scheme (eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- To avail the pilgrimage scheme, the age should be 60 years or more. An assistant of 18 years or older can accompany a senior citizen on a pilgrimage.
- Government officials and employees cannot participate in the scheme under this scheme. A senior citizen can avail the pilgrimage scheme only once in his life.
- The annual income of an elderly citizen should be less than 3 lakh rupees. People 71 years or older will also have the facility to carry an attendant up to 21 years of age. All trains will be air-conditioned.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Chief Minister Teerth Yatra Yojana online application process– Registration Tirth Yatra Yojana
To register themselves for this trip, applicants have to follow the steps given below.
- To register for the trip Official Website Open.
- Now “Registration in e-district DelhiClick “New User” from the “section”
- There “Aadhar card“Or” Voter Card “and enter the document number.
- Now enter captcha code and tick the checkbox
- “Keep goingClick on the option and the registration form appears
- Enter the remaining information in the form and upload the scanned image
- Submit the application form and remember the registration ID and password
- Now login to the site and mukhymantri tirth yatra yojana Apply for
Dda flats scheme
Procedure for locating application status
- official website Open
- From the home page you will find the services section “Track your applicationClicking on the option
- Department Name “revenue DepartmentSelect “
- Again “mukhymantri tirth yatra yojanaSelect “
- Enter the application number and the name of the applicant
- Enter captcha now appears on screen
- Click on the search option and your application status will appear on the screen
Grievance filing process
- Now a new page will open in front of you, which will have the Grevens form.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this form like your name, mobile number, email id etc.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to enter Grevens.
Process to track grievance status
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter the Grevens ID, mobile number and captcha code.
- After that you have to click on the search button.
- In this way you will be able to track Grevens status.
Through this article, we have provided all the important information related to the Delhi Chief Minister Teerth Yatra Yojana. If you are still facing any type of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number or by writing an email. The helpline number and email id are as follows.