UP Bhagyalakshmi Scheme Has been launched by the state government to financially benefit girls from poor families. Under this scheme, after the birth of the daughter, the state government provided an assistance of Rs 50000 to the daughter (The state government provided an assistance of Rs 50000 to the daughter after the birth of the daughter.) And also the daughter’s mother to 5100. An amount of rupees (5100 rupees to mother of daughter) will be provided financially. UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2021 Specially designed to prevent crime like female feticide.
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2021
The beneficiary should have a bank account under this scheme as the funds provided by the Uttar Pradesh government will be deposited in the beneficiary’s bank account. this UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2021 Under the scheme, when the girl enters the 6th grade, the parents will be given Rs 3,000, 8th class Rs 5000, Class 10 Rs 7,000 and 12th class Rs 8,000. Under this scheme, the girl’s age of 21 years The total amount of Rs 2 lakh rupees (total amount of 2 lakh rupees to the parents of the girl till the girl turns 21 years of age) will be provided as financial assistance to the girl’s parents. Only then he Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2021 Can take advantage of
Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme
UP Bhagyalakshmi Scheme 2021 Apply
Interested beneficiaries of the state want to benefit their daughter under this scheme, then they will have to apply under this scheme. Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Scheme 2021 Benefit of only the daughters of poor families of the state will be provided. Under this scheme, only those who are under BPL or whose annual income is less than Rs 2 lakh (Those who are under BPL or whose annual income is less than Rs 2 lakh.) UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2021 Will be benefited under This scheme is for only two girl children of BPL family. Under this scheme, girls of Uttar Pradesh will also get help in getting education.
Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2021 Highlights
Name of the scheme
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji
Women and Child Development Department
Financial assistance to girls
Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Objective of Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana 2021
As you know, there are many people who kill before the birth of a daughter. Many poor families do not produce girls due to financial constraints. Due to which the number of girls is decreasing. In view of all these problems, the state government has Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2021 Has started to stop the feticide of daughters through this scheme. Through this scheme, change the negative thinking about girls of the people of the state. Raising the standard of living of girls. UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2021 Through the birth of the girl child, the amount received for her education will be available. Bhagyalakshmi scheme will not make it difficult for girls to get married.
Benefits of UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the daughters of poor families from the economic sub of the state.
- UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2021 Under the birth of the daughter, an amount of Rs 50000 will be deposited in her account and financial assistance of Rs 5100 will also be provided to the mother.
- Apart from this, Rs 3,000 will be given for the daughter’s arrival in class 6, Rs 5,000 for reaching class eight, Rs 7,000 for reaching class 10 and Rs 8,000 for reaching class 12.
- When the girl reaches the age of 21, then 2 lakh rupees will be given by the government to her parents.
- Under this scheme only two daughters of one family will be provided.
- To get education, the girl child should be enrolled in a government educational institution.
- The level of education of girls will be up.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Bhagyalakshmi Scheme 2021
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 2 lakh.
- Birth enrollment should be done up to one year after the birth of the child.
- Uttar Pradesh Bhagyalakshmi Scheme 2021 Under the girl’s marriage should not be less than 18 years of age.
- Parents must be natives of Uttar Pradesh.
- The child is required to be immunized with the health department.
- All girls born in below poverty line (BPL) families after 31 March 2006 are eligible to avail benefits under this scheme.
Documents of Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2021
- Aadhar card of parents
- Address proof
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- To participate in Bhagyalakshmi scheme Birth certificate of the girl child of the hospital where the daughter is born
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply in UP Bhagyalakshmi Scheme 2021?
- First applicant of Women and Child Development Department of Uttar Pradesh Official Website will go on .
- You will get the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana from the official website Application Form PDF Have to be downloaded.
- After downloading the PDF, you will have to fill all the information asked in the application form like name, date of birth of the bat, etc.
- After filling all the information you will have to attach all your documents with the application form.
- After this, you will also have to submit your application form to your nearest Anganwadi center or to the office of the women welfare department near you. That way your application will be completed.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page Contact You will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will see links to contact. You can use this link.