Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Training and Skill Enhancement Scheme
In Rajasthan, the Congress Government is going to complete one year, on whose year the Women’s Empowerment Department will start this scheme. Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Training and Skill Enhancement Scheme Under this, 75 thousand girls of the state will be imparted free computer courses. The girl child of the state who is financially weak and is a victim of rape, can take advantage of this scheme. Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme in detail through this article, so read our article carefully and take advantage of this scheme.
Devnarayan Girl Scooter Distribution Scheme
Indira Gandhi Priyadarshani Training and Skill Promotion Scheme Computer course list
Under this scheme, 2 computer courses will be conducted by the department.
- First RSCIT Course – Through this course, daughters will be imparted basic computer training, in which girls are required to pass 10. The time period of this computer course will be kept for 3 months.
- Second 5000 daughters financial accounting training course Will also be taught. In which information about computer related financial calculations will be given. After doing the course, accounts and transaction related work can be done online. Girls should be 12th pass under this scheme.
Objective of Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Training and Skills Promotion Scheme
As you know, there are many women in the state who want to take a computer course but due to financially weak they cannot do it. but now state government That this new initiative will end all these problems. this Indira Gandhi Priyadarshani Training and Skill Promotion Scheme Under this, the state government is providing free computer learning opportunity to women. With this step of the state government, not only will the victims be empowered, but the path of employment will also be opened. this Free computer training scheme To make women and girls of Rajasthan self-reliant and empowered.
Benefits of free computer training scheme
- This scheme will prove very beneficial for the girls and women of Rajasthan who are unable to learn computer courses due to financial constraints.
- Free computer training scheme It will cost about 20 crores rupees. All this cost will be borne by the state government.
- With this good initiative, the women of Rajasthan will be made self-reliant. Under this scheme, girls will also be given certificates after completion of the computer course.
How to apply for Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Training and Skills Promotion Scheme?
- First of all, the plan of the applicant Official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will have to fill some information asked like applicant’s mobile number, captcha code etc. After filling all the information, you have to click on the option of Send OTP. After this, an OTP found on your registered mobile number will come. You must enter this OTP.
- After this you have to select the district. And then the tehsil has to be selected. Then you have to select the available IT knowledge based on your preference. And then in the second priority also you have to choose IT.
- After this you have to enter your father’s name, mother’s name. After this you have to click on the metrial status. If you are widowed, divorced or your husband has left, then you will have to apply his certificate. After this, you will have to fill all the information and then your application will be completed in this way.