Saral Haryana Portal Registration | Haryana Saral Portal Login | Online Antyodaya Saral Portal Haryana | Haryana Antyodaya Saral Portal Registration | Haryana Saral Portal | saralharyana.gov.in online
Saral Portal Haryana Has been launched by the state government to provide many types of facilities to the people. This Antyodaya Saral Portal has been launched to take all government schemes and services run by the State Government on one platform. The benefits of all government schemes and services run by all the citizens of the state of Haryana Saral Portal Can lift through
Haryana Saral Portal–saralharyana.gov.in
380 + services of all departments of Haryana will be covered under this portal. The people of the state do not need to be said anymore, now people sit at home to take advantage of all the government schemes and services running in the state Haryana Saral Portal You can register and login (Saral Haryana Portal Registration & Login) and also check the status of the application form and avail the scheme. Apart from this, you can also search for online services and schemes (You can also search for online services and schemes).
Antyodaya Saral Portal Haryana
this Simple portal There is a single service delivery platform for the citizens of Haryana. All the people of the state can download the list of all the schemes and services including ration card, dairy loan, pension etc. from the Saral Haryana portal in PDF format (Download the list of all plans and services in PDF format from Saral Haryana Portal). this Saral Portal Haryana It will be very beneficial for all the people of the state. Antyodaya-Saral is an integrated platform for delivering and tracking government-to-citizen (G2C) services and schemes across the state.
Haryana Ration Card List
Saral Portal Haryana Statistics
|Processed within RTS||2,55,76,644|
The purpose of Saral Portal Haryana
This simple portal State government Has been started with the objective of making all government departments digital, making the benefits of government schemes and services accessible to the people of the state in a digital way. this Antyodaya Saral Portal (Antyodaya SARAL Portal Digital India) advances Digital India’s paperless and cashless service / scheme delivery model. Haryana Saral Portal To bring transparency between the government and the citizens of the state. This online service web portal will definitely reduce the time of approval of the application and will reach the citizens of Haryana state.
Benefits of simple portal
- On this online Saral portal, people of Haryana can avail the benefits of all government schemes and services from anywhere anytime.
- this easy Portal But the status of application and live tracking of services and plans are also included.
- This facility will bring transparency between the Haryana government and the citizens of the state.
- Through this portal, any person can apply for any scheme and can easily avail the scheme.
- It is easy to check all the details of the state government scheme through this portal.
How to open CSC Center
List of services on Saral Portal
The most used schemes and services in the state are as follows
- Resident certificate (Revenue)
- Dealer Point Registration
- Issue of new ration card (food and supplies)
- Income certificate (revenue)
- Old Age Honors Allowance (Social Justice and Empowerment) are.
- New power connection
- Dr. Ambedkar Meritorious Students Scheme (Welfare of SCBC)
- Bicycle Plan (BOCW – Labor)
- Marriage Registration (Urban Local Body)
- Micronutrient Fertilizer (Agriculture)
List of departments available on Saral portal
- Housing board
- Horticulture department
- Department of Health Services
- Haryana Women Development Corporation
- Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board
- Scheduled caste finance and development corporation
- Haryana Labor Welfare Board
- Forest Department Haryana
- Haryana Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Classes Welfare Corporation
- Manure and supply department
- Fisheries Department
- finance department
- Employment department
- South Haryana Electricity Distribution Corporation
- Charity work
- Building and Other Construction Workers Board
- Board of School Education Haryana
- Animal husbandry and dairy
- Agriculture Department
- Women and Child Development Department
- Welfare of SC and BC
- Urban local bodies
- Town and Country Planning
- Tourism department
- Sports and Youth Affairs
- Social justice and empowerment
- Science and Technology Department
- Military and para military welfare department
- Rural development
- Revenue Department
- North Haryana Electricity Distribution Corporation
- Department of Renewable Energy
- public relations Department
- Public Health and Engineering
- Printing and Stationery Department
- Police Department
- Labour Department
- Industry and Commerce Department
How to register and login on Saral Portal Haryana?
Interested beneficiaries of the state Haryana Saral Portal But if you want to register and login, then follow the method given below.
- First you Official Website Have to go on After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the login form, in this login form below you New User Registration Here Option will appear.
- Click on this option. After clicking on this option, the front page will open in front of you. On this page you Registration Form Will appear
- All the information asked in the form will have to be filled in full name, email ID, mobile number, password, state etc. After filling all the information, you have to click on the button of Validate.
- After successful registration you will Login Have to do. To login you have to go back to the home page.
- In the login form, you have to fill the user ID and password and captcha code etc. after that click on the submit button.
- After login, click on the services section available online. Select the services required by the department and click on the application section.
Sign in process
- First of all, simple portal of Haryana official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you will see the sign written here.
- Under this, you have to fill your login ID, password and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- This way you will be able to sign in.
Online application tracking process
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter your department, service and application reference ID.
- After this, you have to click on the check status link.
- As soon as you click on the check status link, your application status will be on your computer screen.
Online ticket tracking process
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill the information asked, such as tickets, search text and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the search button.
- Your ticket status will be on your computer screen as soon as you click on the search button.
Procedure for obtaining information related to schemes and services
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter keywords, department and scheme / service.
- After this you have to click on the search button.
- The relevant information will be on your computer screen.
Simple Haryana application status checking process through sms
If you want to check the status of the application through registered mobile number, then you have to type SARAL and send it to 7738299899. If you are not checking application status with registered mobile number, then you have to send SARAL to 7738299899.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to Saral Portal Haryana. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting us at the toll free number or by writing an email. The toll free number and email id are as follows.
- Toll-Free Number – 1800-2000-023
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org