Apply SC Post Matric Scholarship Online SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Application Form | SC Post Matric Scholarship Status | SC / ST Scholarship Registration
Both the state government and the central government started various schemes to promote education. These schemes are sometimes launched according to the criteria of income and sometimes according to the category of the student. Therefore, the government has started to fulfill the objective of promoting education among all the students of the country. SC Post Matric Scholarship 2021. Through this article, we are going to give you complete information about this scheme like what is SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme ?, its eligibility, benefits, facilities, purpose, necessary documents, application process etc. If you are interested in grabbing every single detail. Read this article about the plan very carefully till the end.
About SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
SC Post Matric Scholarship 2021 Centrally sponsored scheme launched by the central government and implemented through the state government administration and union territory administration. Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided to the students of scheduled caste at the post-matriculation level so that they can continue their education without facing any financial constraints. It should be noted that this scheme is available only for obtaining education in India. The scheme is provided by the state government where the applicant resides permanently. The total number of slots under this scheme is 4200. Under this scheme, scholarship will be given to SC students studying beyond 12th standard.
Meritorious national scholarship scheme
SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Evaluation
It should be noted that only those students can take advantage of it SC Post Matric Scholarship 2021 The income of parents from all sources of which does not exceed Rs. 800000. The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will evaluate the performance of the scheme once in three years. All those states which are implementing the scheme will have to monitor the physical and financial performance of the scheme. States will also have to submit financial and material progress reports to the central government. All year-wise details of the student have to be maintained by the state government to renew the scholarship.
Highlights of SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
|Name of scheme||SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched by||Central government|
|Beneficiary||Scheduled caste student|
|an objective||Grant of Scholarship to Scheduled Caste Students|
|official website||click here|
National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
Objective of SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
Main objective of SC Post Matric Scholarship 2021 Scholarships are to be provided to all students who belong to the scheduled caste and are not able to finance their education due to their financial status. Successful implementation of the scheme will provide financial assistance to all scheduled caste students. Every student will get his basic right to education. Under this scheme, SC students pursuing further education from class 12th will be considered. All institutions notified by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will be covered under the scheme.
Thank you # Channel Headed PM Shri @Narendra Modi For the historic decision to fund 60% of the post-matric scholarship scheme for SC students. This financial aid will empower students belonging to the SC community to achieve more of their ambition. pic.twitter.com/QXQP8bqmoD
– Dharmendra Pradhan (@dpradhanbjp) December 23, 2020
SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 4 students to get benefits
On 24 December 2020, the central government approved Rs 59,048 crore for the scheme. Out of this Rs 59,048 crore, Rs 35,534 crore will be provided by the central government which comprises 60% of the total amount. The rest will be spent by the state government. This program will replace the existing committed liability system. Due to this existing committed liability system, the State Governments were receiving only 11% assistance from the Central Government. SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme It stopped as a result.
Now the central government will spend 60% of the total assistance amount under the scheme in the next five years. About 4 crore students are going to benefit from this scheme. Under this scheme, the benefit amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries through Aadhaar Transfer Enabled Payment System. There will also be a social audit to strengthen the monitoring mechanism under the plan.
SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Implementation
For effective implementation of SC Post Matric Scholarship 2021 The state government needs to formulate guidelines for assessing the eligibility of beneficiaries and institutions. The state government will get assistance from the central government for the total expenditure of the scheme. The scheme will be announced every year in May-June. All students who belong to another state and are studying in some other states will be given a scholarship by the state to which they belong.
Scholarship amount under SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Full tuition fee (including non-refundable fees): Rs 2 lakh per year for students studying in private sector institutions and Rs 3.72 lakh per year for private sector flying clubs
- living expenses: Rupee. 3000 / – per student per month
- Books and Stationery: 5000 / – per student per year
- For Computer / Laptop: Rupee. 45000 / – one time assistance
pay attention: The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will fund this SC scholarship. Tuition fees and non-refundable fees will be paid directly by the central government through DBT mode and other expenses will be paid directly by the DBT method to the student’s bank account.
Some important provisions of the scheme
- All institutions are required to include silent facilities SC Post Matric Scholarship 2021 In his prospectus.
- The central government has designs to operate on online platforms.
- This online portal will verify eligibility, caste status, Aadhaar verification and distribution of assistance with duration of time.
- Students can submit their applications through the National Scholarship Portal
- Institutions will verify the applications on the NSP portal.
- All institutions must adhere to the limit of slots assigned to them
- New entrants will choose according to the merit list of entrance exam
- The institute verifies all details before proceeding
- The student is required to purchase a computer / laptop in the first year
- Students should submit a bill of purchase when applying for a scholarship
- If an institution is found to be in violation of the provisions of the scheme, then that institution will be represented.
- If some institution has represented, scholarship will already be available for scheduled caste students under this scheme till the completion of the course.
Benefits and Features of SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Centrally sponsored scheme that was launched by the central government
- The scheme will be implemented through the state government administration.
- The scheme provides financial assistance to Scheduled Caste students.
- This financial assistance is provided only at the post-matric level
- Due to this scheme, students can continue their education despite financial constraints
- Applicants can avail the scheme to get education only in India
- The scholarship is provided by the state government where the applicant lives
- Only those students whose parents’ income does not exceed 800000 rupees can avail the scheme
- The performance of the scheme will be evaluated once in 3 years by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- The state government needs to prepare guidelines to reach the eligibility of beneficiaries and institutions under this scheme.
- The state government will get assistance from the central government for the expenditure of this scheme
- The total number of slots under the scheme is 4200
- Under the scheme, SC students pursuing further education from class 12th will be considered
- All institutions notified by the Ministry of Social Justice will be covered under this scheme
- Once this scholarship is awarded to a student, it will continue till the completion of the course
Eligibility Criteria for SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- Applicant should study at post-matric level
- Applicant should belong to SC class
- If the applications received are more than the available slots, then the government will give scholarship to the top students according to merit
- If there is more than one student with the same score, the student will be given a scholarship with a low family income.
- 30% of the available slots will be reserved for SC girl students
- Only 2 single family students can avail the scheme
- Income of the parents of the applicant should not exceed Rs 800000
- The scholarship will be terminated if the student fails to be promoted to the next semester or class
Documents required to apply for SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Ration magazine
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Residence proof
- Proof of age
- ID card
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
- Bank statement
Procedure for online application of SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you have to click new registration
- Now you have to tick the declaration after reading all the rules and regulations.
- After that, you have to click on continue
- After that, a new form will open in front of you
- You have to enter all the necessary details like your name, date of birth, mobile number, gender etc.
- After that, you have to click on register
- Now you have to login through your student registration id
- Now you have to click on Application letter The icon
- And now an application form will appear on your screen
- You must select the scholarship category
- After that, you will have to enter all the necessary information in this form such as your name, date of birth, father’s name, Aadhaar card number, mobile number, etc.
- After that you have to click on save and continue
- Now you have to upload all the necessary documents
- After that, you have to click on the final submission
- You can apply for the scheme by following this procedure
SC Post Matric Scholarship Offline Application Process
- Go to the concerned department of the scheme
- Now you have to take the application form for this Planning from concerned department
- After that, you have to fill all the required information in this form.
- Now you have to attach all the necessary documents
- After that you have to submit this form in the same department.
Note: – If you want to get more updated information about SC New Post Matric Scholarship then stay with us in future as here we will provide you every information as soon as it is released by the concerned department.