Mukhyamantri Good Samaritan Yojana Apply | UP Chief Minister Good Samaritan Yojana online application | Mukhyamantri Good Samaritan Yojana UP Form
UP Chief Minister Good Samaritan Scheme According to the people who help those suffering from road and rail accidents, a lump-sum incentive amount will be given as an incentive. Mukhyamantri Good Samaritan Yojana Under the person who will help the person injured in road accident and train accident and will take that person to the hospital for timely treatment. 2000 prize money as incentive Rupees To get complete information about the UP Chief Minister Good Samaritan Scheme, the government will read this article in detail and take advantage of this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Good Samaritan Yojana 2021
Dear friends, as you know, in many places, there is a road and rail mishap, no one helps the injured person in that accident nor does anyone take that accident person to the hospital due to which the accidental person dies on the same. | Mukhymantri Good Samaritan Yojana People will be motivated to help the injured person and an amount of Rs 2000 will be given as an incentive under the State Road Safety Fund.
Read More About PM Modi Yojana
Objective of UP Chief Minister Good Samaritan Scheme 2021
The main objective of this scheme is to encourage the people to help those injured in road and rail accidents and to get the injured person to the government hospital in time and to get treatment by this scheme. Death from death is to be reduced UP Chief Minister Good Samaritan Scheme 2021 Providing cash assistance of Rs. 2000 as a reward to the people who help the injured person in road and rail accident and reach the hospital for treatment.
Mukhyamantri Good Samaritan Yojana In Highlights
|Name of the scheme||UP Chief Minister Good Samaritan Scheme|
|Started by||By UP government|
|Beneficiary||Crashed people of the state|
|an objective||Financial aid|
Benefits of Chief Minister Good Samaritan Scheme 2021
- Under this scheme, an incentive amount of Rs. 2000 will be provided to help the injured person in road and rail accident occurring in Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, only the people suffering from road and rail accidents of the state will be provided.
- For the successful implementation of the UP Good Samaritan Scheme, the state government has allocated an amount of Rs 50 lakhs.
- Through Yogi Good Samaritan Yojana, the state government also wants to instill a sense of humanity in the people. So that people are inspired by it, come forward to help others.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Good Samaritan Yojana 2021
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of U.P.
- This scheme has been run only in UP. If there is a road accident within the boundary of UP, then its beneficiaries will get the benefit of this scheme.
- UP CM Good Samaritan Scheme 2020 Under the eligibility of, only 2000 people will be provided incentive money to help those who are injured in road and rail accidents and no other accident is included in this scheme except for road accident and rail accident.
Prime Minister Rural Housing Scheme
How to apply for UP Chief Minister Good Samaritan Yojana 2021 online?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online to avail this scheme will have to wait a little longer. Because right now UP Chief Minister Good Samaritan Scheme The process of applying under has not been initiated. As soon as any official information about the process of online application under this scheme will be released, we will let you know through this article.