UP MSME Loan Fair Online Application | UP MSME Registration | MSME Sathi Loan Apply Online | UP MSME Online Loan Fair | UP Loan Mela
Friends, today we are telling you about the UP MSME Loan Mela and will explain how to apply online in it, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. MSME Sathi Loan App Online loan mela 2021 application registration form has been started on diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in in which MSME can apply for loans up to Rs 2,000 crore. Today we are telling you all about these features, benefits, requirement of list of documents and eligibility criteria for online loan fair in UP.
UP MSME loan Mela
This is a scheme under which the entrepreneurs doing micro industries, medium industries, small scale industries come. Under this scheme, to promote economic development in the business of micro, medium, small entrepreneurs of the country, Uttar Pradesh government will provide financial assistance by giving a loan of ₹ 2000 crore to 36,000 business people. In these three areas of business, it acts as a kind of reed bone, without which nothing can be possible.
Loans given under MSME Loan Fair Scheme
Under this scheme, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has disbursed loans of Rs. 2,447 crore online to new units (MSME). Through this loan, there will be economic development in the business of micro, small and medium enterprises in the field of MSMEs of the state. Those who want to join this beneficial scheme of the state government, then apply under this scheme as soon as possible. And take advantage of the plan.
Employment of people, making self-reliance a top priority: Chief Minister Shri @myogiadityanath Yes
The Chief Minister distributed loans of ₹ 2,447 crore online to 98,743 new units.
Read detailed news: pic.twitter.com/SUs9U7zXbZ
– CM Office, GoUP (@CMOfficeUP) August 8, 2020
Main Feature UP MSME Loan Fair
Name of scheme
UP MSME Loan Fair
By Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
14 May 2020
20 May 2020
Uttar Pradesh MSME Loan Fair Scheme
Within 24 hours of the economic package launched by the central government, the Uttar Pradesh government has launched MSME Saathi Portal and Mobile App for more than 56 thousand entrepreneurs of MSME sector in the state. Along with this, loans worth Rs. Two thousand crore have also been distributed to 56 thousand 754 entrepreneurs by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. Entrepreneurs who have not yet registered, get their registration done as soon as possible. And the state government can get loan.
UP Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Loan Mela
The process of filling online application for UP Loan Mela for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) will start from 14 May and will end on 20 May 2020. The UP government has made arrangements to provide loans to 36,000 MSME entrepreneurs on the first day through the online portal. These MSME online loans will be made available through the banks with which the government has tie-ups. So this will make the process of availing hassle free loan service easier. This mega UP online loan fair scheme will help a large number of MSMEs and accordingly will benefit the people of the state.
MSME is divided into three categories. We have given the complete information below.
- Subtle Industry – Under this micro industry comes the trading company which invests 1 crore and has a turnover of 5 crore.
- Small Industry – There are industries investing 10 crores under this industry whose turnover is 50 crores.
- Medium Industry – Under this medium industry, large industries and companies that get up to 100 crore turnover come by investing 20 crores.
UP Msme What is a loan fair?
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Self-reliant india campaign Welcome to the MSME measures announced under. Accordingly, the UP government on the MSME Sathi portal at diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in UP online loan fair 2021 The online application / registration form will start inviting. This online loan fair for the MSME sector will focus on the production of local (indigenous) products and replace them with global brands. The Yogi Online Loan Fair Scheme will provide a major boost for the development of micro, small and medium enterprises.
Earlier on 13 May 2020, the scheme was announced by Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. 3 lakh crore package for MSME sector under Self-Reliant India Campaign. UP online loan fair For, the state government will share Rs. There is a loan provision of about 2000 crores with business holders. From 14 May 2020 to 20 May 2020, U.P. Govt. MSME will launch an online loan fair for the region in which about 36,000 business people will be given a loan of ₹ 2000 crore.
Purpose of UP MSME loan scheme
As you all know that the whole country of India is going through the crisis of corona virus. Due to this corona virus, a lot of people are suffering in the country. To reduce this corona virus and to protect the people of the country, the Prime Minister has locked the entire country till May 17. Due to this lock down, many people of the country are having difficulty in running their business, in view of this problem, the Chief Minister of UP has UP MSME Loan Scheme Has started this scheme, through this scheme, will provide a major boost to micro, medium, small entrepreneurs of Uttar Pradesh by giving loans for development in their business, thereby providing employment to laborers by promoting their business.
List of documents
Here UP online loan fair 2021 The following documents will be required to apply online for
- Aadhar card
- Pan Card
- Registered mobile number
- E mail ID
- Photo copy of bank passbook
- Bank account number
Benefits of MSME Sathi UP online loan fair 2021
UP MSME online loan fair 2021 Important benefits of are as follows.
- All micro, small and medium entrepreneurs will get a big boost in their business.
- The entire loan amount will be transferred to their bank account in a very short time.
- During the COVID-19 epidemic, the import of products has stopped, so local businesses have a great opportunity.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath hands over cheques to people involved in MSME (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) sector as part of state’s online loan fair. Around 36000 business persons will get loans worth Rs 1600-2000 crores under the programme. pic.twitter.com/hvaOc8FHTh
– ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) May 14, 2020
Eligibility for UP MSME online loan fair 2021
Before filling up the registration / application form for UP MSME Online Loan Fair 2021, all applicants should have the following eligibility.
- An established business that can be found to be operational over a long period.
- Your business must declare a minimum turnover over a set limit.
- Trusts, NGOs and charitable institutions cannot avail loans from this scheme.
- Business should not figure in the list of black listed companies.
It is important to note that this is a valid eligibility criterion and has not yet been confirmed. As soon as the complete details of this UP MSME online loan fair comes, we will update it here.
Schemes under UP MSME Loan Fair 2021
- Chief Minister Yuva Swarozgar Yojana: Through this scheme, self-employment is to be provided to the young workers of the state. The scheme provides loans up to Rs 25 lakh for those who set up industries, and up to 10 lakh for the services sector.
- One District One Product Margin Money Scheme: The scheme provided 20% funding of the total plan cost, which is a maximum of 50 lakhs or a maximum of 6.25 lakhs. To get the benefit of this scheme, applicants must be citizens of UP, and the age of the person should be below 18-40 years.
- Vishwakarma Shram Samman Scheme: This scheme will provide training to potters, weavers, carpenters, blacksmiths, barbers etc. in such occupations. There will be 250 people trained under the scheme, and this is a 6-day training for Taring people.
- One District One Product Training and Tool-Kit Scheme: Skilled people will be provided training through RPL and they will also get certificates for this. The unskilled persons of the state will get ten days training, and during this coaching session a prize of Rs 200 will be given each day.
MSME Saathi App Online Registration Process
How to apply online and UP online loan fair 2021 Describing the complete process of filling the application registration form.
- The first official website Go to the homepage, click on the “Applicant Login” link under the “Login” tab in the main menu below. or MSME Sathi App Download and apply through
- After this you will have to click on “When New User Registration” will appear.
- On clicking this link, UP online loan fair online registration form will appear
- Here applicants can enter all the required information accurately and the supporting documents have to be uploaded.
- After this, you have to click on submit button.
So friends, your online registration is completed in this way and after a few days you will be notified on your email id or phone number.
MSME Saathi Loan Mobile App
The UP MSME Sathi Mobile App has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh and the Department of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and Export Promotion of Uttar Pradesh. this MSME Saathi Loan Mobile App Through this, micro, small, medium entrepreneurs can lodge a complaint to reach the government for problems and suggestions related to the operation and other activities of their industrial units and get a solution to their problems by the government. Entrepreneurs doing micro, small, medium industries can register their complaints on this mobile app.
How to download MSME Sathi Loan App?
- Interested beneficiaries of the state can avail the benefit of this scheme by downloading the MSME Saathi app, then we will tell you how you can download this MSME Saathi app.
- First of all, you have to go to the Google Play store of your Enroid mobile. After opening Google Play, you will have to search by writing to the MSME companion app in the search bar.
- After searching, you MSME Companion App Can download
Loans for other schemes
Apart from the MSME loan fair, the Uttar Pradesh government will provide loans for the following schemes.
- Chief Minister Youth Self Employment Scheme
- One District One Product Margin Money Scheme
- One District One Product Training and Tool Kit Scheme
- Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana