UP Pension List 2021-22 | Old age, development, widow pension list
Friends, if you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh and have recently been associated with any pension scheme of the state government, then you can see online whether your name is in the pensioner list of the state government or not? Through this additional facility, all pensioners can verify whether they remain the beneficiaries of the pension or whether their name has been removed from the list.
The main pension schemes run by the state government are – Old Age Pension Scheme, Divyang Pension Scheme, Residential (Widow) Pension Scheme and Pension Pension for Leprosy Patients |
Through the information you are going to give in this article, it can be seen online in the district wise list of pensioners of all these schemes.
UP Pension List 2021 | SSPY UP Pensioner List
For your information, let us know that a portal has been prepared by the Uttar Pradesh government for the integrated information of all pension schemes, also known as SSPY UP portal. Pensioner list, online pension application and application date can be viewed through this portal.
Read also >> UP Vridha Pension 2021, full details
What amount is available in which pension scheme:
- Elderly / old age / old age pension – Received under the plan is 500 rupees per month.
- Divyang Pension 500 rupees per month is given for the disabled in the category of pension pension.
- Pandit (widow) pension – 500 rupees per month
- Pension for leprosy patients – 2500 rupees per month
Know which pensioners can get information about online pension
- Old age pension
- Divyang Pension
- Nirruti (widow) pension
- Leprosy (Leprosy) Pension
UP Pension List 2021 | Older / Divyang / Widow Pensioner List
Let us now talk about the issue and know how you can see the offline pensioner list of sitting at home:
- first of all This page ()http://sspy-up.gov.in/) Go to
- Now you have a pensioner list column on the homepage
- Now you have to click on the first auction i.e. “Pensioner List 2021”
- After this, a new page will be opened in which the details of all pensions will be provided district wise.
- You have to click on your district from this list.
- Clicking on the name of the district will open the list of blocks. Choose development block
- After this, the list of Gram Panchayat will open, click on the name of your Gram Panchayat. Choose your village after this
- Now the information about all the beneficiary pensioners under that village will be displayed on the screen.
- If you click on the total number of pensioner, then all the beneficiaries of that area will see the name and other information of the pensioner.
- You will also know whether the pension amount was sent by the government or not.
Related questions and answers
Can I see my village pensioner list?
Yes! If you follow the given procedure, then you can make the entire pension list of your village online.
Which pension list can be viewed online?
Charges for old / aged / old age pension, Divyang pension, Inaudible (widow) pension, Kurti pension
What is the name of the portal by pension list check?
It is also necessary: