Uttar Pradesh government is providing online facility to the farmers of the state to purchase wheat. For the farmers of Uttar Pradesh who want to sell their crop to the state government, the state government has launched an online portal called Food and Logistics Department Uttar Pradesh. E-procurement system / e-procurement portal. Through this online portal, farmers of the state will have to register themselves. After registration, farmers can sell their rabi crop (wheat) to government agencies at the minimum support price (MSP). Today we will UP Wheat Purchase
Online Farmer Registration Will tell You will get full information about this in our article.
Uttar Pradesh e-purchasing system 2021
As you all know that in view of the spread of Corona virus in the entire country, the Central Government has locked down, due to which special arrangements have been made for wheat procurement. Now this year’s Rabi season has arrived. And wheat procurement has started in many states of the country. The state government in Uttar Pradesh is starting the process of purchasing wheat from the farmers of its state on the minimum support price from April 15. Wheat will be procured in Uttar Pradesh by May 15. If the farmer brothers of the state want to sell their crop, then it is the food and logistics department E-purchasing system You can register yourself by visiting the official website of the state. Online registration for procurement of Rabi season crop 2020-21 wheat has started from April 15. From April 15, you can register on this portal.
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Wheat Procurement Farmers Scheme
Due to the lock-down in the entire country, farmers are not able to sell their crop. As they may have to bear a huge loss. In view of this problem, the state government has launched an online portal. Farmers of Uttar Pradesh can register on this online portal to sell their wheat crop. Due to this, the crop of the farmer will be sold on time and the farmers will get the money in time, so farmers can make their living easily. After the crop is sold, the sale proceeds will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
UP Gehu Kharid 2021 Highlights
Name of scheme
UP Wheat Purchase
Government of Uttar Pradesh
Farmers of the state
Features of e-purchasing system
- Before taking their produce to the mandis, all interested farmers have to register online on the UP e-procurement portal and get a token so that when it comes their turn, it will go to the mandi.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has set up 5500 procurement centers across the state for wheat procurement for the year 2020-21. This year, a target has been set to purchase 55 lakh metric tonnes of wheat and wheat procurement has been kept at a minimum support (MSP) price of Rs 1925 / quintal.
- The state’s Sakisano take the token after registration and then come to Mandi only on the day they have the token.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to those farmers of Uttar Pradesh who want to sell their wheat crop.
Documents for UP Wheat Purchase Online Farmer Registration 2021
- For information related to their land, Khasra – Khatauni, Khasra number and acreage of land and wheat acreage are required to be provided to the farmers.
- Aadhar Card
- You have to provide information related to your farm’s revenue records.
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Important details of UP wheat procurement farmer registration 2021
- It is necessary to give details of the wheat field in the registration.
- It is necessary to fill the Khatauni / Khasra number, acreage of wheat in the description of the field.
- Correct details of Aadhar card, bank pass book and revenue records have to be recorded.
- After registration, take the registration number and its print.
- Registration draft can be reprinted by giving mobile number.
- Registration can be amended by giving mobile number.
- Registration will not be accepted until the application is locked.
- Full registration information will be sent on mobile number.
- For sale of more than 100 quintals of wheat, verification will be done with SDM.
- After selling the wheat, you must obtain an acknowledgment letter from the center in-charge.
UP Wheat Purchase Online Farmer Registration 2021 How to do
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to register on this online portal should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant should get food and logistics department, UP e-procurement system Official website will go on . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Farmer registration for wheat purchase “ The option of will appear. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page on the computer screen will open in front of you. After this, 6 steps will open on this page, which you have to fill one after the other.
- First you have to click on the registration form. After clicking, the farmer registration form will open in front of you on the next page.
- Where you have to fill your mobile number and captcha code. After this, you have to click on the proceed button.
- After which the farmer online registration form / form will open for Rabi crop (wheat procurement). In this registration form, you will have to fill all the information asked like the name of the farmer, address, mobile number, Aadhaar card number, father, husband’s name, tehsil, district etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the “Register” button.
- A farmer can also check the format of the application form before filling the online registration form on e-procurement, which will make it easier for him to fill the application form to sell his rabi crop.
- You will then have to click on the option in the registration format. After you PDF of registration format It will open. You can read it in detail.
UP Kisan Registration Amendment / Draft
- If any applicant has filled any wrong information while filling the registration form for wheat procurement, then they Registration amendment Have to click on
- After clicking on the option, a form will open in front of you and fill it correctly.
- You can keep your registration safe for further
Farmer Registration Form Print
- Farmers of the state who have filled the online application form can easily get the print out of that application form to get the print Registration print Have to click on the option of
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to enter your mobile number and captcha code and click on the forward button, after which a fully filled form will open which you can print or save. |
Create tokens after lock
- After filling the online registration form for the Rabi crop (wheat procurement), the farmer token will have to make a mandi token for which day to take his crop to the mandi.
- First of all you Create tokens after lock Have to click on the step of After clicking on the option, you have to fill the “Farmer Registration ID or Mobile No.” and “Mark Captcha” and click on the button “Proceed”.
- After which the online token registration form for Rabi crop (wheat procurement) will open. For purchasing this, the token will also be received by the farmer on his mobile number, in which both the day and time of carrying the produce will be mentioned.