Uttar Pradesh Lump Sum Solution Scheme Has been started by the Chief Minister of the state Yogi Aditya Nath Ji to benefit the farmers. Under this scheme, the farmers of Uttar Pradesh will be provided with a 35 percent to 100 percent exemption by the government on repayment of a lump sum loan. There are many farmers in the state who are unable to repay loans due to many natural disasters and other reasons. For such farmers, the government is giving them loan waiver so that they can pay the loan easily. Dear friends, today through this article, Uttar Pradehs EK Must Samadhan Yojana 2021 We are going to provide all the information related to the application process, eligibility, documents etc., so read our article till the end and take advantage of the scheme.
EK Must Samadhan Yojana 2021
Farmers of Uttar Pradesh who have taken loan for agriculture can avail this scheme and pay their loan. EK Must Samadhan Yojana 2021 The benefit of this will be provided to those farmers of Uttar Pradesh. Who pay off their debts before 31 July. After this the farmer will not be able to get the benefit of this rebate, then the farmer brother can take advantage of the opportunity and take advantage of the rebate being given by paying a lump sum of the loan. To take advantage of this scheme, farmers of UP will have to apply online. this Uttar Pradesh Lump Sum Solution Scheme 2021 Under this, more than 2.63 lakh farmers of the state will be benefited. Three categories have been prescribed by the Government of Uttar Pradesh under this scheme, which we have given below.
UP Kisan Karj Rahat List
Three categories of outright settlement plan 2021
- 1st Class – Under this scheme, in the first category, those farmers of the state who have outstanding loan before 31 March 1997 and are unable to repay this loan, the entire interest payable thereon will be waived under this scheme.
- second tier – Those farmers of Uttar Pradesh will be kept in this category. Those who have availed the loan on or after April 1, 1997 till March 31, 2007 will be given interest rebate in this way. In cases where interest equal to or greater than the disbursed loan amount has been recovered, the remaining principal will be taken. In cases where interest less than the disbursed loan amount was recovered, to the extent of the disbursed loan amount (interest previously recovered Subtracting) the remaining interest and the remaining principal will be recovered.
- Third category – Those farmers of the state will be placed in this third category. Those who have taken a loan from April 1, 2007 to March 31, 2012 will be exempted in three ways. 100% of all the principal due on the first loanee farmers will be recovered. 2. A 50 percent discount will be given on interest on closing the account after agreement between the date of commencement of the scheme till 31 July 2018. 3. Interest will be given by 40 percent on account of settlement between August 1 and October 31, 2018. 4. On November 1, 2019 to January 31, 2020, 35 percent discount will be given on interest on account closure.
Objective of Uttar Pradesh Lump Sum Solution Scheme 2021
As you know, the farmers of the state require loans to do agriculture. The economically weak farmer takes loan but due to lack of economic conditions, he is unable to repay the loan and sometimes the entire life of the farmer goes through in repaying the interest. Therefore, the government lowered interest rates for the benefit of farmers Uttar Pradesh Lump Sum Solution Scheme 2021 Is introduced. Under this scheme, providing 35 percent to 100 percent discount on repayment of one time loan to the farmer of Uttar Pradesh. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to all the farmers of the state. Through this scheme, the farmers of the state can easily repay the loan taken by them.
Documents outright settlement plan 2021 (eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Farmers of the state will be considered eligible under this scheme.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- Ground papers
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to register Uttar Pradesh Lump Sum Samadhan Yojana 2021 online?
If the interested beneficiaries of the state want to take advantage of this scheme, then the farmers of the state can apply online and offline under this scheme. Follow the procedure given below.
Online application process
- First applicant got the plan Official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of plan. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- Your registration form will open on this page. You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name, address, mobile number etc. After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
Offline application process
If the interested beneficiaries of the state want to apply offline under this scheme, then they will have to contact the Cooperative Village Development Bank Lucknow to apply offline. You have to go to the bank and take the application form. In this application form, you have to fill all the information asked. After filling all the information, you will have to attach all the necessary documents along with the application form and submit it to the bank. In this way your application will be completed.