West Bengal free tablet scheme 2021: apply online 9.5 lakhs
WB Free Tablet Scheme Apply Online Free tablet plan registration | West Bengal Tablet Plan Form |
Under the new scheme launched on 3 December by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, students of the state of West Bengal will be provided free tablets. In this article, today we will share with you the details of the free tablet scheme launched by the Chief Minister of the state of West Bengal for the year 2019. We will share eligibility, educational criteria and all other details. West Bengal Free Pill Scheme 2021. We will also share with you all the step by step process which is required to apply for the free tablet plan. Be sure to read the article to get all the updates.
About WB tablet plan 2021
Education is one of the most affected departments due to the coronovirus epidemic and to help students go for online education, the West Bengal government is providing free tablets all around 9.5 lakh students study In various schools in the state of West Bengal. In this scheme, students who are currently studying in 12th standard in various government schools in the state of West Bengal, you will get free tablets to continue your education online. Students studying in government-aided schools and madrasas will also be given free tablets. It is also said that computers will be provided to every secondary school so that online education can be made possible.
Objective of West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme 2021
The main objective of the scheme is Provide online education For all those students who are not able to get it due to poverty. Chief Minister’s West Bengal State Is also providing many other benefits to the residents of the area. Due to the upcoming assembly elections, the government plans to issue a series of expansion plans to some of the top IT companies in the state of West Bengal. The government also provided 20 proposals to set up IT offices in the Bengal Silicon Valley Hub. There will be an investment of 3000 crores to provide IT facilities to the residents of the state of West Bengal.
Description of West Bengal Free Pill Scheme 2021
|Name||West Bengal Free Pill Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|an objective||Providing free pills|
|Beneficiary||Class 12 students of government schools, government aided schools and madrasas in the state of West Bengal|
Benefits of west bengal free tablet plan 2021
- There are many benefits that will be provided to the people under this scheme launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal. In this scheme, about 9.5 lakh students will get free tablets.
- 36000 government and government aided secondary schools will be facilitated.
- 14000 higher secondary schools and more than 600 madrasas will be provided with the benefit of the scheme.
- Students will be provided with tabs for life and students will be able to get education through these facilities till graduation.
- The Chief Minister is providing other benefits including inter dearness allowance to the state government employees from the upcoming month of January 2021.
The state government has also planned to provide several different opportunities to the residents of the state of West Bengal: –
- Information technology (IT) firms in West Bengal have registered 133% growth in last eight years
- IT exports have increased by 175%.
- On 1 December, the state government approved 20 proposals to set up IT offices in the Bengal Silicon Valley Hub with a proposed investment of Rs 3000 crore.
- These will directly employ 9000 IT professionals.
- Currently, more than 1500 IT companies including Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant, and IBM have their offices in West Bengal.
- There are about 2.1 lakh IT professionals in the state.
- Extra data from Bharti Airtel has come up with a proposal of Rs 350 crore, Wipro has an expansion plan of Rs 500 crore in the state.
- Tata Consultancy Services expects to increase its employment from the current 44,000 to around 61,000.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions is expected to expand further
- ITC Infotech has almost completed its project in New Town and about 3000 IT professionals will work there.
- IT services giant Infosys will start construction of a proposed software development center in the state by July 2021.
- Infosys has been allotted 50 acres of land.
To apply for the scheme, the applicants have to follow the following eligibility criteria: –
- Applicant must be resident of West Bengal state
- Applicant should be studying in a government school or government aided school or seminary
- Applicant must study in class 12th
- The annual income of the applicant from all sources is Rs. Should not exceed 200000 per year
- Applicant must pass all previous examinations
The following documents are required while applying for the scheme: –
- Aadhar Card
- School id card
- Housing certificate
- address proof
- Working mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Scanned signature
West Bengal Free Pill Scheme 2021 application process
A dedicated portal for West Bengal Free Pill Scheme 2021 Launched by West Bengal state Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, it has not yet been launched for the general public. As soon as the portal is out, we will tell you everything through this website. If you want to get more information related to the scheme, please stay with us in future. We will provide you all the information from time to time