YSR Rythu Bharosa List: Beneficiary Payment Status, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Farmer List
Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021 | Online Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List | YSR Rythu Bharosa District Wise List | ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in portal | 1st, 2nd & 3rd Farmer List YSR Rythu Bharosa
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021 is now available. Recently the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was announced and implemented on 15th October 2019 in Andra Pradesh state. This scheme will provide monetary benefits to the farmers. Farmers can check the beneficiary list from the official website by following a few easy steps. Here in this article, you may able to grab the information related to the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021 such as the procedure to check the beneficiary list, the procedure to check payment status, and any other relevant information.
Third Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
As you all know that the government of Andhra Pradesh is providing Rs 13,500 every year to the farmers in order to help them to cope with the challenges that occur in farming under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. This amount will be given to the farmers for a period of 5 years. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has already provided Rs 7500 and Rs 4000 under the first and second installment respectively. This amount was given on 15th May 2020 and 27th October 2020 to the farmers of Andhra Pradesh. Now on 28 December 2020, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has deposited the amount of the 3rd installment which is Rs 2,000 into the account of 51.59 beneficiaries.
- Around Rs, 1766 crores have been deposited into the farmer’s bank account. Out of this 1766 crores, the government has released Rs 1120 crore under the third installment of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme and Rs 646 crore under-investment subsidy to farmers who are affected by the October cyclone.
- This amount has been directly credited into the beneficiary’s bank account by the Chief Minister from his Tadepalli camp office. There are around 12.01 lakh acres of agriculture and horticulture crops that were damaged due to the cyclone and due to this cyclone, 8.34 lakh farmers were affected. If farmers are facing any kind of problem then they can contact the helpline number which is 155251.
Second Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
The second installment of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme has been started by the Andhra Pradesh Government. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is going to credit Rs 2000 into each beneficiary’s account. For this purpose, the government is going to deposit 1114.87 crores in the second phase. The total number of farmers who are getting benefits under the scheme is 50,47,383. In Rabi season, the owners of the land, SC, ST, BC, minority contract farmers, Dharmasav, and forest land farmers will get the Rythu Trust amount. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh is also going to input subsidies for farmers who lost their crops from May to September ( Rs 113.11 crore to agriculture farmers and Rs 22.59 crore to horticulture growers).
The 2nd installment of #YSRRythuBharosa has been deposited into the bank accounts of 50.47 lakh farmers, at an expenditure of Rs. 1115 Cr. Additionally, input subsidy amounting to Rs. 135.7 Cr has been transferred to farmers who incurred heavy losses in the Kharif season. (1/2) pic.twitter.com/qCsTImNT3R
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) October 27, 2020
The amount of input subsidy will be paid to all districts except Nellore and Chittoor. The amount of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme has released on October 27.
Overview of YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Article about||YSR Rythu Bharosa List|
|Launched by||Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of SC / ST / Minority / BC category|
|Start date of Scheme||15th October 2019|
|Date of Releasing 1st Installement||15th May 2020|
|Date of Releasing 2nd Installment||Month of Oct 2020|
|Benefits of Scheme||Rs. 13,500/- Per Annum for 5 Years|
First Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
Today under the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan scheme Approx 49 lakh families have received minimum support price. On 15th May 2020, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has distributed financial aids to all eligible farmers. Through the Video Conference YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy also announce that we wanted to give Rs 7500 but due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have deposited Rs 2000 in the bank accounts of a respected farmer in the month of April 2020. Now On Friday 15th May 2020 YSR Government has deposited the remaining Rs 5500. After that, the AP Government will release the second and third amounts i.e. Rs 4000 and Rs 2000 in the upcoming month of October 2020 and January 2021 respectively.
Payment Status Of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa
For the Financial Year of 2019-20 State Government will spend Rs 6534 Crore rupee for the successful implementation of the YSR Rythu Bahrosa Scheme. Now in the First phase Government has spent Rs 3675 Crore Rupee. These all three phases amount will be deposited through the direct bank transfer (DBT) Method. so each beneficiary will get the installment amount directly in their bank account. there is no need to worry about it.
YSR Bharosa All Three Phase Details
|First Installment||Rs 2000+Rs 5500 Amount||Till May 2020|
|Second Installment||Rs 4000||27th Oct 2020|
|Third Third Installment||Rs 2000||In the Month of Jan 2021|
|Total||Rs 13500||Till the End of 2020|
YSR Rythu Bharosa New Update
On Wednesday, 22nd April 2020 H Arun Kumar Special commissioner, agriculture has said in a statement that the farmers will get Rs. 5500/- financial assistance for the purchase of seeds. All the eligible farmers from SC/ ST/ Minority/ BC category will get Rs. 7500/- into their bank account. Not only that those farmers who are cultivating endowments department lands will also get Rs. 7500/-. A list of eligible farmers will display in the gram panchayat office by the district administrations. From May 15, 2020 seed supply via Rythu Bharosa Centres on subsidized rate will start. Those whose name is not on the list can contact MEO (Mandal extension Officer) by May 10.
.CM @YSJagan Anna is launching #YSRRythuBharosa today and depositing money in farmers accounts. This shows his sincerity and love towards farmers and people.#YSRRythuBharosa pic.twitter.com/Ti1EBBVcEe
— YS Jagan Trends™ (@YSJaganTrends) May 15, 2020
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Farmer List
YSR Rythu Bharosa is a welfare scheme of the Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy Government for the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the farmers of Rs. 50000/-. This is one of the 9 major promises made by Jagan Mohan Reddy during the election campaign. The beneficiary’s family will get Rs.12500 per year from the starting of the second month. Additional to this the government will provide zero percent interest loans and free bore wells, Cold storages, and food processing units.
of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Farmers of the state will get a loan at zero percent interest
- Rs. 13500/- per year Rs 67,500 in five years as financial help to each farmer family
- Tenant farmers will get Rs. 2500/- per year
- Farmers will get free electricity for nine hours in a day
- The Farmers will get free borewell facilities
- Farmers need not pay road tax for tractors
- Cold storage units will establish all over the state
- Life insurance cover of Rs. 5 Lakh for the farmers family
- A premium of the insurance will be paid by the government
- Pending irrigation projects will be completed
Objective of the Scheme
Following are the major objectives of the
government of the state to launch Rythu Bharosa scheme:-
- To help farmers financially
- To develop the agriculture sector
- For increasing crop production
- To reduce the debt burden on farmers
YSR Housing Scheme
Procedure To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021
- To check your name is present in the beneficiary list or not, you need to visit the official website
- Then click the login option from the menu bar and a new page will appear on the screen
- Then enter the user name and password
- Enter the captcha code appears on the screen and click the “login” option
- If you don’t remember the password click “forget password” option
- Now enter the registered mobile number and click “Get OTP” option
- Enter the OTP received on your registered number and create a new password
- Click Verify option and then log in to the site with User ID & Password
- Eligible beneficiary data will displays on the screen with the details like Name of Beneficiary || Father Name, Katha number.
- Now, Enter the Khata number in the search box
- Beneficiary detail will appear on the screen
Procedure to Edit The Information Of The Beneficiary
- Follow the above-mentioned procedure
- Click the “edit” option to edit the details given in the last column
- Beneficiary details will appear along with “Web land information” and “Pss information”
- If the details are correct click “verify status” option & select “details matched” option
- Select “Marital Status”,” Caste Details” and “Type of beneficiary”
- Then select “Type of Land”, “Type of Crop” and Check “Status”.
- If not matched select “details not matched” option and select “reject reason”
- Click on submit option and save details
Procedure to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- To check the payment status you need to go to the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa.
- From the home page of the website go to the menu bar and choose the “Payment status ” option.
- Now a new page will appear on the screen then you need to enter your Aadhar card number
- Enter the captcha code displays on the screen and click submit option
- As you click your payment status will appear on the screen
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Statics
|Name of the District||Total Farmers||Number Of Families||Farmers
Direct Links To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa 1st & 2nd Installment
YSR Rythu Bharosa Helpline Number
- IF you have any query regarding the Scheme Call On 1902