Youth self-respect scheme The amendments have been done by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Kamal Nath on 1 February 2020. Under this scheme, 100 days employment was being provided to the unemployed youth of the state, which has been increased to 365 working days tax (100 days of employment has been increased to 365 days) by the state government after the amendment of the scheme. this Yuva Swabhiman Scheme 2021 Under the first 100 days of employment, a monthly salary of Rs 4000 (Rs 13000 total for the year) was being paid which increased to Rs 5000 per month (total Rs 60000 in a year) (Has been increased from Rs 4000 to Rs 5000 per). month.) is gone.
MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2021
The amendments made under this scheme of Madhya Pradesh will benefit the urban educated, uneducated and economically weaker youth of the state. Will be able to maintain until they achieve a good job. The amendment made under the scheme is an attempt to generate employment and boost the economy. MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2021 The annual income of the family of youth applying under the scheme should be 2 lakh or less only then the beneficiaries can avail this scheme.
Objective of Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2021
The main objective of this scheme is to provide skill training to the unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh with 365 days of employment and to make the youth self-reliant, provide financial assistance to the weaker urban youth and reduce unemployment and empower the youth. MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2021 To make them eligible for permanent employment in future by giving skill development training as per the interest of the beneficiaries.
Brief Summary MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Yuva swabhiman yojana|
|Launched by||CM Kamal Nath|
|Department||Urban Development and Housing Department|
|Date of starting scheme||12th February 2019|
|Start date of registration||Open for year 2019|
|Last date of registration||Not yet declared|
|Beneficiary||Urban area unemployed youth|
|Objective||To provide 365 days employment|
|Type of scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
|Date of amendment in the scheme||1 February 2020|
Read More Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme
Youth self-respect scheme 2021 Key Facts
- Urban unemployed youth applying under this scheme should be 21 to 30 years old.
- Under the Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2021, 6.5 lakh beneficiary youth will be included for 365 days working day.
- Interested person MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana You can apply online on the official website yuvaswabhiman.mp..gov.in.
- Any interested beneficiary who wants to avail this scheme can apply online.
- Through the scheme, economically weaker families will get a chance to earn a livelihood.
- The Municipal Body (Municipality, Municipal Corporation) will act as the nodal agency for the implementation of this scheme.
Documents of MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
- The age of the applicant should be 21 to 30 years.
- Applicant must be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account passbook
- income certificate
- address proof
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhimaan Scheme 2021?
- Candidates searching for Yuva Swabhiman Scheme registration or application process official website will go on.
- On the home page of the official website, under the scheme you Online Application To do this, click on the new registration.
- After clicking, your registration form will open.
- After this, you have to fill all the information asked in the registration form like name, address, father’s name, mobile number, Aadhaar number.
- Upload all the required documents in the registration form.
- Under the application form, you have to fill four parts one by one and fill all the parts and click on the next button
Verify your number with OTP.
- Now after completing all steps, click on the final submission button.
- After this, you have to press the submit button. MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2021 Registration will be done for
Check Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
How to login for Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana?
- First, the applicant will have to visit the official website of Yuva Swabhimaan. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page LOGIN The option of will appear. You must click on this link. After clicking on the link, the login form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this login form like username and password and click on the login button. In this way you will complete the login.
How to check the status of the application form?
- Candidates searching for Yuva Swabhiman Yojana application form registration status will have to visit the official website @ yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in.
- Then click on check “Application Status Section”
- Provide application number and mobile number
- Click on submit button.
Young Self respect mobile App download how do?
If the interested beneficiary of the state wants to download the youth self-respect mobile app, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Download anroid app The option of will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- The youth self-respect mobile app will open on this page. You have to download it from here.
Applicant Profile how Search do?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page Applicant Profile The option of will appear.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill your applicant ID. Then you have to click on Requst OTP.
- You will get an OTP on the mobile number, after that you will have to fill the OTP. Then the profile will be opened to the applicant in front of you.
The functions Of Availability Of Information
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After that on the home page you Job availability Option will appear.
- You must click on this link. After clicking on the link, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to select some of the asked information such as district, civic body, work etc. After filling all the information, you will get information about the availability of works.
Yuva Swabhiman Portal, Helpline
As of now the helpline number has not been released under this scheme, as soon as the helpline number will be released on the online portal under this scheme, we will let you know through this article.